Thai Airways Boeing 777-300ER

A little bump for this beautiful 77W. Hope to fly this from BKK 3D airport. A diverse plane in the fleet. Operating ahort haul to Phuket and Chiang Mai to Long Hauls such as Sydney and Major European Airports like London, Paris, Zurich, Munich, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen you name it.

I hope to see the Thai Airways livery on the 777-300ER as it’s the main aircraft of Thai Airways along with the A350-900.

1 Like

I voted this

2 Likes

I want this

2 Likes

Voted! We need this livery.

Yes we need the Thai airways 777-300er I can fly from one of the recent 3D airports from suvarnabhumi airport (VTBS) to Melbourne or Sydney or Europe. Would be good seeing this livery in infinite flight as its one of the main aircraft that flys in the fleet and can open more realistic destination.

3 Likes

I agree we need this in the game

1 Like

We need this in the game!

This livery really is nice

Any Updates about the livery? We need it:(

1 Like

True, this livery can open up many more long haul routes out of Thailand😀

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Credits: File:Thai Airways International Boeing 777-300ER (HS-TKK) at Frankfurt Airport.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

2 Likes

We need this!!!

Source

2 Likes

Bumping this topic! Would be great to fly out of 3D Suvarnabhumi

3 Likes

great livery everyone vote for this

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. We need it! This livery can open more routes from 3D VTBS.

Credit: HS-TTB Thai Airways International Boeing 777-300ER Photo by Nick Sheeder | ID 1249001 | Planespotters.net

Thai Airways new plane, HS-TTB, was just delivered 2 days ago with a new first class

2 Likes

We really need this livery in IF

2 Likes

More votes for this please! the 777-300ER is the most common fleet type in Thai Airways and is needed for all the long haul flights especially now they retire all the older widebody fleet types like A330, A380 and 747!

1 Like