TFR Violation

Hello!

Today on expert server, I had spawned in at KEGE. Only to find this nuisance. This player was within the TFR at KEGN stating “No aircraft larger than a 757 or A321 permitted due to airport size, yet a 747 was here! It is an active TFR according to IF, and this guy was in violation of that. He was doing stunts too, also illegal on expert! I doubt something will be done at all, and I have no video evidence, only photos. But we cannot have these types of players on expert. Imagine if they flew into an active airport!

Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

As said, sadlynothing will be done. It’s not unless they have an inappropriate callsign or spoiling a community event with purpose will they be kicked by staff. This TFR is active becuase, I don’t know really, but isn’t actually used generally.

Even when I had a troller on me for 15 minutes doing stunts near IFATC airports, the staff wouldn’t remove him…

2 Likes

TFR’s in the app can’t ghost you. If you are in violation of the TFR you are subjected to be ghosted by staff or IFATC present. :)

2 Likes

Ok. A mod can close this now, thanks.