Test something ...

I saw on twitter, Matt is testing something, but what? What will it be? Do you have an idea? I’m curious!

10 Likes

I am very excited!

11 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Bet this is a part of IF’s 2016 trailer, coming on April 1st.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Notice several Caribbean islands are missing…

1 Like

2 Likes

Global Flights speculation:
Prototype/unfinished/lacking detail due to RAM issues.

3 Likes

Maybe global flight won’t be possible due to RAM limitations, the extension of regions has more possibilities of working properly.

2 Likes

Global flight!!!

1 Like

Trans regional flights is my guess based off of the location of the dots. Good stop gap until global flight

10 Likes

I’ll settle for that.

1 Like

I hope this transregional flight be available for both Solo and Live/Live+ users.

7 Likes

I don’t want to fly my phone for 8 hours. Sorry.

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Just take an F22 and fly from EGLL-KJFK at 1300 knots and it’ll take a mere 2 hours 😂👍🏼

7 Likes

Don’t thinks It’s Global Flight at all guys but it may as well be a step towards that direction.From my own personal break down of the 13 second long video I have noticed many cool things. First thing is, as we all can see there is some type of signal going off in 3parts of this map, now if you know your geography of infinite flight you will notice were the signal goes off is NEAR REGIONS IN INFINTE FLIGHT THAT ARE IN VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY OF EACH OTHER ! yes the first signal we see is near France,London, and Amsterdam Region, the second goes across the Atlantic to see another signal going off, with in the signal area I Know Chicago,and Oshkosh region is near there , he then proceeded to keep going east to were we stop to the two signals go off in the San Francisco,and California regions. Now I think since all these region are in such close proximity we will be able to fly between them. Now I also noticed that as he crossed the Atlantic down to the south in the Caribbean sea not the entire Caribbean islands was there but I did notice that there were a few more like the Bahamas, Jamaica ect. Now what are the signals for you may wonder, well my guess is it’s the the coverage area which the “Center” ATC controllers has over that region and where he can hand off out bound aircraft’s and take in incoming aircraft’s . Yeah that mostly what I noticed, now this is all speculation guys none of this is 100% confirmed . Thanks for reading

6 Likes

Good catch. I believe you’re onto something!

1 Like

dont dream. just a world map to see ATC communications… only that…

its all for the moment.

2 Likes