Terrain quality/rendering glitch

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well.
I just wanted to make the developers aware of this fairly significant glitch in the game. It is rather hard to describe, so I’ll just let these screenshots do most of the talking:
7865E48C-C59F-48FD-BA77-3C7C6F597AB2449383C2-23F0-47AA-A79E-855EBCFE32B7C9584B3C-18C5-4A70-A7A1-6DA5CBFEDA79250A8665-BC55-4F1A-857C-93AB06483A47
As you can see, the quality of the terrain was significantly reduced, and when my aircraft got close to it, it just turned black and had no depth. As shown in the first screenshot, I did manage to land by following the ILS, and my aircraft did not go through the ground or anything, but as you can see, there is no airport visible.

Hi!
This has been reported before, see here:

Thanks

1 Like

Please search, there have been many support discussions about this.

3 Likes

Seen it before check for other topics on this might help

Ok, sorry everyone. Nothing came up in the “This is similar to” bit. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Please don’t close yet. I need to say something.

Ok, the problem with the last one posted seemed to be that the device was too low end. This is different because I’m using the iPad Pro 9.7”

No worries, we are here to help and listen ;)

3 Likes

In some cases a simple restart of your device and relaunch of Infinite Flight helps here. If not try deleting the app and reinstalling just in case there is a corrupt file during the download. Let us know if that helps.

2 Likes

Yes, it was all fixed when I spawned in again. I just wanted to make the devs aware of what had happened. I’ve only recently done the reinstall of the app and I really don’t want to go downloading every aircraft again😂. I just hope it will all be fine from now on. Thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

Just to clarify, did you have to relaunch Infinite Flight?

1 Like

I believe I did relaunch it, but I didn’t try doing it without a relaunch, so I’m not sure if it was necessary or not.

1 Like