*TEN YEARS* of Infinite Flight | "What are you grateful for?" | Thread

One Thing You Are Grateful For? | Thread

Hi - All,

I made this thread because I was thinking of any way I could give back to the IF Team for all the amazing things they have done. I wanted to make this thread to primarily be purposed to sharing ONE thing you love about Infinite Flight or ONE thing they added specifically that you loved and please explain why you liked it below

(refer to comment format before posting)

Rules:

1) You can not post unrelated comments in this thread.

2) We encourage you to use our format for posting.

3) Do not use any foul language (adhere to IFC Guidelines).

4) You may only choose ONE fun thing you like.

Format:

Comment Format

Name:

(Name here)

What is one thing you love that they added to Infinite Flight?

(Answer here)

Why do you like this thing/feature?

(Answer here)

What makes this feature special to you, how did it affect you?

(Answer here)

If there was one thing you could tell the Infinite Flight Team about this feature, what would it be?

(Answer here)

What is one thing you could thank Infinite Flight Developers for?

(Answer here)

I hope this thread helps us reflect on how much the staff do to make us happy and entertained. Most of us take it for granted and don’t really take the minute to think about and thank all of those who contribute to making each hotfix, aircraft rework, airport rework, etc. updates and really appreciate all they have done for us - and I think this thread would be a good way to remember that. I hope this topic is not closed by Mods haha - I only created this to help the IFC; not to just make another IFC thread out of thousands.

Thank you all, and I hope you contribute to this thread - it would mean a lot to not just me, but I think the rest of the IFC.

Thread Creator: @American1345_Super

(Top Answers) (User’s Agreed) (Popularity Scale 1-10)
Best Community 70% 9
Best Quality/Mobile Sim 65% 8
Amazing Real ATC 55% 7
Nature of Infinite Flight 50% 5.7
More Coming Soon!

Did You Like This Thread?
  • Yes it was amazing
  • No it was so bad…
0 voters

We thank you for contributing to this series - and don’t forget to share this with your friends.

19 Likes

I like how everyone can fly with anyone, anywhere.
It helps making friends and having fun

7 Likes

I love the idea of having the whole world at your disposal, the idea of flying from anywhere to anywhere on your mobile phone is just amazing

2 Likes

I love being able to fly to any airport with just about anyone in the sim. You can fly with someone on the other side of the world, to somewhere you never have been before.

1 Like

I love the community and meeting so many like minded people.

2 Likes

Yeah!

I agree!

Amen brotha!

Definitely!

2 Likes

I love how it’s such a well made mobile flight simulator allowing me to enjoy aviation without needing to get a computer to play.

2 Likes

yeah not needing to get a computer to play and being able to fly anytime I want on my phone is in my opinion one of the best things about InfiiniteFlight

3 Likes

A flight sim that has all the vital aspects of aviation and a welcoming community without having to use a PC.

3 Likes

Yeah I love IF, no other flight simulator can change that.

4 Likes

Since it’s so well established, not even XP11 and MSFS have such a good and organised multiplayer and ATC (let alone community) system.

2 Likes

Yeah IF has one of the best multiplayer server’s (including LIVE ATC)!

3 Likes

I think for a part 2 I will make 3-4 poles comparing the most popular answers from this thread (part 1)

Grateful for my friends in the VA community, DLVA, VARB, IFAET, and everything in between.

4 Likes

Yes. I’ve said on my 5 star Play Store review that it’s the user interface and touchscreen optimised flying controls that make IF the first choice!

3 Likes

Thank you for bringing in this totally not time consuming hobby into my life which i never think about during my 11 hour flights. No but seriously really happy to have found this.

2 Likes

Yeah IF is really the best haha

2 Likes

It brought me into aviation.

2 Likes

I am grateful for this supportive community with all of its wonderful VAs, moderators, staff, and developers. Great work everyone! ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ (^▽^) Thank you!

2 Likes

Adhan

What is one thing you love that they added to Infinite Flight?

Terminals & Clouds

Why do you like this thing/feature?

How they make it realistic

What makes this feature special to you, how did it affect you?

It special to me because terminals are something i really wanted and it affected me to use IF again

If there was one thing you could tell the Infinite Flight Team about this feature, what would it be?

Good work.

What is one thing you could thank Infinite Flight Developers for?

Thank you for everything

Welcome to Infinite flight.

1 Like