Tell me 3 airports that you fly often with 1 nice picture for each airport

Let the ICAO of the airports you fly frequently explain why you fly frequently in it and post the 3 best photos you’ve ever taken at this airport, if possible explain the history of this photo, so you can attract more flights to make your Frequent flights more cool !!

My SBRJ (Santos Dumont Airport Brazil), SBSP (Congonhas Airport Brazil), LSZS !! I prefer them because besides satisfying my taste of challenging landing the scenery is incredible !! !

SBSP

SBRJ

LSZS

6 Likes

I like landing in Paro (VQPR) is very very hard landing , tip do not try to land an A321 there like me or will have to lash about 5 times lol

All,

Just a heads up. Wendell has struggled with topics getting closed for numerous reasons. He approached me about how to correct his topics so I reached out to one of my Spanish speaking friends @Chief305 to help this young man out with a topic. I kindly ask that you bare with him as he does not speak English fluently.

Keep the comments clean, productive and adhere to his guidelines which would require your comment to have your 3 most favorite airports and limit 1 picture from Infinte Flight for each of your 3 favorite airports explaining why the airport is your favorite.

Thanks for assisting @Chief305

-Levet

23 Likes

Thank you support, you and @ Chief305 are helping me a lot !!

1 Like

Try with the A319…

Thank you support, you and @Chief305 are helping me a lot !!se

I tried to land with this aircraft because I was challenged …

Just a tip, don’t put a space between @ and the persons name if you want to tag them. Ex: @CathayPacific

I don’t have three airports, but I do have one. LCY, London City Airport is great fun. With is steep take-off and approach, it’s difficult.
P.S. Don’t try auto approach on the A318 there…

1 Like

Error xD, thanks for warning !!
London noted here I will go there as soon as possible

1 Like

Kmia, Klax, and Phx. (I have no plc’s of them)

1 Like

What other aircraft have to tried?

Puerto Vallarta // MMPR
Abu Dhabi // OMAA
Seattle-Tacoma // KSEA

3 Likes

TFFJ St Bart’s

KJFK (13R Parkway Visual)

LPMA Madeira

I’ve got a long list of favorites, but these are my top 3 to fly in and out of.

2 Likes

Very cool pics !! What program did you use to edit?

1 Like

Wow, this first and almost a free fall lol

1 Like

The secret is the photo editor on Instagram… Shh 🤫. If you look at all my most liked photos, there were all made in the Instagram Editor :)

1 Like

NZAA

NZQN

NZWN

3 Likes

Personally for approaches i like 4 airports ( its very difficult to choose 3):
London city airport (EGLC)
Carvi/St catherine (LFKC)
Madeira (LPMA)
Paro (VQPR)

Great scenery and approach there…

1 Like

Yes !! Please post a photo of each place, I look forward to seeing your photos !!

Well thought Wendel! I regularly fly to:
LPPR-Oporto
LPPT-Lisbon
EDDL-Dusseldorf
Too lazy to take pictures of it.

2 Likes