Tel Aviv to Paris in 10 replay screenshots

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

Israel to France
Israël à la France
ישראל לצרפת

Welcome aboard this Air France flight to Paris. You’ll be travelling on this very well built Airbus A320-214 today. 10 years spinning away and those 2 CFM International CFM56-5B4/P power plants are still giving us the welly we need to get up to 36,000 without any problems and keep a smooth cut at 7 miles above the ground.

Our route today will take us straight out over the water of the Mediterranean Sea nearing Turkey and over some of the Greek Islands and mainland Greece including Thessaloniki, the southern Balkons of Macedonia pushing through Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, northern Italy, Switzerland and a couple of other surrounding countries before we touchdown in Paris.

I can smell the wonderful grub from the cockpit and amoungst some of the dishes being served up today is the Camembert with Strawberry chutney and some wonderful pistachio, raspberry and lemon macaroons waiting for desert.

Departure: LLBG (Ben Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv, Israel).
Arrival: LFPG (Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France).
Flight time: 4 hours 27 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

31 Likes

I like 4 and 5 is the best but they’re all cool!

1 Like

Noice. I like the last one the most.
Didn’t this fight squawk 7700 a few days ago?

1 Like

Looking online it looks like it did, yes!

1 Like

😋😋😋

Great post as always

2 Likes

It’s so weird that at high altitudes, the graphics look so realistic but then when you descend and are on short final, it’s very blurry. Nice pictures though, I think I might try that flight soon!

2 Likes

That’s just how resolution works up close compared to far away

2 Likes

Certainly is and as BennyBoy said it’s how the res generally works. Photo 2 for eg is climbing out of Israel, probably at 10-12,000 and the ones to follow are at cruise. It’s easier to get a better balance of res for the scenery at a higher altitude.

1 Like

Oh my god I love them all!

1 Like

That’s one of the many beautiful areas of Europe! Thanks for sharing!

Also the PA is a really nice idea, but I don’t think the Economy guests would appreciate knowing that they don’t get any of the delicious food onboard ;)

1 Like

I like number 1, also
not gonna lie, really like number 5 too.

1 Like

Thank you squire

Buttery landing.

1 Like

really good natural edits. Good job :)

1 Like

Great Photos!!!

1 Like

Amazing photos as always! I love number 9. I really like your message from the cockpit, that was such a good idea! You even included the food being served!

1 Like

Fantastic pictures. Picture number 5 is really stunning!