Tech Learning Before Gas Burning

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Most of our community will already be very familiar with our app. It’s very likely why you’re here after all. Many real-world pilots, on the other hand, may not be so familiar. I’ve written a blog article to help introduce new and experienced pilots to the world of practicing with a simulator they can use anywhere.

I’d love to see your unique Infinite Flight setups, especially if you’re using it alongside an EFB like ForeFlight!

Read the full article →

99 Likes

amazing stuff as always Jason !!

2 Likes

It’s always great my man

Awesome article Jason!

Interesting article.

I love using ForeFlight with IF. It lets me practice how to use ForeFlight and the airspace I’ll be flying in before actually doing it. Very good read!

4 Likes

Hey, waidaminute… there’s ATC voice in the video, it’s sounding rather neatly articulated and very familiar, is it just edited in for the foreflight promo video purposes?

Yes Very Well Done As Always Jason! 👍 🙂

2 Likes

Amazing article and such an interesting read. Amazing work as per usual. Hopefully this increases the percentage of customers that use Infinite Flight for training.

4 Likes

Yes, we added for production value.

3 Likes

Very Nice It sounds very realistic :)

1 Like

Very nice Jason!

1 Like

Very nice article Jason!

1 Like

Really great!

1 Like

Great Article Jason!!

1 Like

Love it! Great stuff Jason.

1 Like

Awesome article. Foreflight is not really available in Australia.

1 Like

Great article + great video!!

I wonder if ForeFlight has any plans to release a simulator only version of their software for slightly cheaper? I believe this would be a lucrative business option for them unless I’m completely missing something.

I remember using the free trial and I was in heaven! 😬

1 Like

I’m not sure @Enigma. A sim-only version would be awesome, but I’m not sure what that audience is compared to their pilot audience and if it would be worth it. Cool idea though! Ping them on social media and ask. They’re usually very responsive.

1 Like

Will do!

Another option for me is to begin pilot training, and then being able to justify ForeFlight will be much easier… ;)