Teamwork in Europe

IFATC’s goal today was to provide pilots full ATC coverage on their routes. I’m happy to say that we have achieved that goal on the EIDW to EHAM route!

EIDW Team

@MJMN
@Oliver02
@KaiM

EHAM Team

@Robert_Mustillo
@DimitriB
@mwe2187
@Edivan_dcds
@Georgios_P
@robert_xing

Center Controllers

Shannon and Scottish Control: @Tajay
London Center: @PlaneGeek
Amsterdam Center: @Juan_Oosthuizen
Amsterdam Center: @Prashant_Divedi
Brussels and Langen FIR’s: @Prashant_Divedi
Brussels and Langen FIR’s: @Arthur

Together, we all worked hard to ensure the traffic went smoothly!

At one point, EHAM approach closed, leaving EHAM tower stranded. @Arthur and I acted as “approach” for EHAM until @mwe2187 opened. It was very fun and something I’ve never done before!

Here are some screenshots I took while controlling:

Hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe!

55 Likes

Awesome work y’all! This really brings an ultra-realistic experience to the game!

2 Likes

And here’s me at Glasgow for the past 5 hours 😥

It’s empty af lol, some of ya’ll fly here please 😂

Congrats all IFATC involved in the EIDW/EHAM team!

2 Likes

I caught a shot earlier

7 Likes

That is AMAZING. This is what I expected when 20.1 came out with Center. So happy to see this occur. To wake up and see that, wow!

3 Likes

Well done you guys! I was working down in the Caribbean where we were also able to provide full services on the San Juan to Orlando route, but it must have gotten a lot crazier up there.

Keep crushing it, guys!

6 Likes

Well done all involved, you all have been superb today! Keep it up.

Cign :)

2 Likes

Was lovely to control with you Jared!

2 Likes

Thank You for your appreciation @PlaneGeek . Did first time a session with a good amount of traffic without approach for a while and tbh got really boost up from today. Also great teamwork throughout eidw and eham. Hope to do my best tomorrow as well.

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing job by the controllers today! A lot of fun to fly with full ATC in Europe.

2 Likes

Don’t know how you are able to do that! Incredible job, well done all IFATC :)

4 Likes

Good work guys, nice effort.

2 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work ;)

Great job everyone!

2 Likes

Here is a picture of my view as tower when approach went offline… needless to say, I’m not sure if I could’ve done it without both centers helping out. This was an amazing effort from everyone involved!

7 Likes

Very cool SS, I love the way center works with everything else!

2 Likes

Just wow, incredible work!👍🏻

2 Likes

Fantastic work Jared and the rest of the team! Hopefully this kind of full coverage can be available more often as more controllers join the team!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.