Team USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ || IF Olympics

I would love to represent USA. However I donโ€™t know if I would be available depending on what time the olympics are

Variety of times.

We are planning the olympics at a variety of times, so a lot of people around the world can make it.

There are three more slots open! Everybody, please secure your spots for Team USA! Iโ€™d hate to tell you that you cannot be accepted into the team. I wish I could fit more people in, but because of space issues at our start airport, too many members can be a problem. Weโ€™ve got 7 members already!

Once again, please secure your spots!

Iโ€™ll join!

Please PM me with your email. :)

Are US Airways aircraft going to be added, too?

I donโ€™t think so. They donโ€™t have enough liveries.

1 Like

They are technically part of AA arenโ€™t they? Maybe have the option to pick between US Airways and AA?

Iโ€™ll think about it. Weโ€™ve got 4 months. ;)

1 Like

A320
A321
737-800
777-200
777-300

Those are planes that have the AA Livery on it.

Our team members can use those aircraft, but I was just pointing out the featured ones. All different types. :)

Im interested

You are missing the A320 and A321!

Wait, can I be included. I was the first interested one to reply on the thread!

I put the A321.

1 Like

Bruh, you didnโ€™t even PM me. All slots are closed man. โ˜น๏ธ

##ATTENTION:

All slots for Team USA are now CLOSED. I am so sorry everybody! Hopefully you guys can root for us in the Olympics! Go Team USA! This is our final team.

@FlyFi
@CptNathanHope
@GolferRyan
@hmkane
@sk28
@Bulba
@CaptainJC
@the_simulation_nerd
@KeDoG3
@mattrich

6 Likes

Iโ€™m sorry, but you never asked. In the post, I specifically said to PM me with your email. I got many messages from people who wanted to join, and they got accepted.

Youโ€™re missing me :)

1 Like