Team NZL || Infinite Flight Airalympics 2019 || Official Thread

Team New Zealand

2019 Infinite Flight Airalympics

969de6fb27769718c1dde0d309e43bf5f12724aa_1_657x600

Welcome to our Official Thread for Team New Zealand. Team New Zealand is competing in the 2019 Infinite Flight Airalympics!
We are looking for at most 35 people to join! So if you want to represent our small island nation, then keep reading!

Our Staff

Our staff are comprised of a small group of people. To ensure fluid transitions thoughout the events. We’ve chosen people mostly comrpised from New Zealand itself. To really give it the Kiwi touch By all means you do not have to be Kiwi to join

Team Leader: @Aviator_Airbus
Right Hand Man: @Connor
Recruitment: @TheFlyingKiwi
NZL Trainer - Vacant
NZL Trainer - Vacant
NZL Trainer - Vacant

Requirements to join Team NZL

While we have only a few requirements to actually apply and join, there will be a series of challenges before we list you as an official member. These include; How you handle aircraft, how well you can land and take off in various weather conditions. Along with long distance flying and other challenges that test you on how well you can fly.

The main requirements on joining team NZL are
"

• No age restrictions, but you must be mature, or else you will be asked to leave.

• Grade 3 or above (Access To Expert Server Required)

• Must have an active subscription

• Knowledge of how to use ATC

• Able to be active within team communications

Our Fleet

Airbus

A319
A320
A321

Boeing

B738
B747
B757
B789

Bombardier

CRJ2
CRJ9
Q400

GA Aircraft

C172
SR22
TBM9

Military

AC-130
C130
A-10
F-16
F-14
F-22
P-38
SpitFire

Signing up!

Now the fun part. Signing up! Please fill out all the questions properly. And with truthful answers. And we will get back to you in 24 hours!

Thanks for checking out our thread. I hope you think of supporting and cheering on our team in 2019!

E oho rā - Goodbye!

Airalympics 2019 | Taking To The Skies

New Zealand who?

I’m just kidding! Amazing thread guys!

Looking good!

Announcement

We will hopefully get a training schedule up soon. We are still looking for trainers, so contact @TheFlyingKiwi for inquiries about the position.

Hey can I sign up for this?

Please apply in application form, listed in the Original Post.

I’ve done that😊

Hmm, I’d be interested in applying!

Announcement

We will be hosting our first training session tomorrow at 0000Z! We will be practicing landing at Wellington International.