Team Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช || IF Olympics

This is the topic for the IF Olympics team Ireland. Feel free to join whether your from Ireland or not there are only a few minimal requirements.

[details=Requirements]

• You must be at least Grade 3
  • You must have an active live subscription (you donโ€™t need live+) [/details]

To keep it simple communications will be made by PM on the forum, therefore you donโ€™t need slack.
If you wish to join please PM me and Iโ€™ll add you to a group PM.

The aircraft we will be using are the Ryanair 737-800 and the Aer Lingus A321. We may add generic liveries to our fleet if as a team we think they are needed.

We will host training events whenever we can and try to accommodate people from all time zones.

The Team:
@Talkingribzz
@Luke_O_Brien
@JGK00
Anyway good luck everyone :) from Team Ireland
Logo:

4 Likes

Oh well, I guess I would just be an viewer. Anyway, Go Ireland!

1 Like

Good luck Ireland in the 2016 IF Olympics! ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ

1 Like

these guys should win. they have luck o their side aye. Irish good luck. Literally.

3 Likes

I might join since I am from Dublinโ€ฆ

1 Like

Good to see you, my first team mate :) PM me if you want to join @Xpheros

i can join, but my landings with ryanair will be badโ€ฆ

6 Likes

You have your own team donโ€™t you, so you canโ€™t join. Youโ€™re only allowed to be on one team.

Nobody understand my jokes-___-
Anuways am not looking to join

3 Likes

Good Luck (though you wonโ€™t need it)๐Ÿ€

2 Likes

Love your joke ๐Ÿ˜‚

I might join depends on how busy I will be on school time

If youโ€™re going to join at all you have to join before the 27th of August otherwise you cannot take part. These are the official IF Olympic rules, I donโ€™t set them.

1 Like

Ah Ireland! How nice of you to stop by! I would be extremely interested to join! Iโ€™m from Ireland
Grade 3
60,000XP
Very little violations!

1 Like

Sure, If you want to join Iโ€™ll add you to the list :)

1 Like

You have the luck of the Irish with you ๐Ÿ€

1 Like

Can I Join I live In Dublin

1 Like

I will still remember when I went to how I went to Dublin. It will be something I remember

1 Like

Ok, Iโ€™ve added you to the list. Still need a confirmation from you @JGK00 as to weather you want to join or not :)

2 Likes

Affirmative I would like to join

1 Like