Team Great Britain πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ || IF Olympics

Hello infinite flight community

I am looking to head the British team and the IFOG 2016. I am British and live in the south of England. Yes there is still a few months to go till it happens but events are already being planned and we need to practice. Therefore anyone who would like to join team GB please let me know and together we should be able to win.

I have created a slack channel. If you wish to join the please reply hear and I will invite you to our slack channel.

We are pleased to announce that we are going to operate the following aircraft:
Airbus 319
Airbus 380
Boeing 747
Boeing 767
Boeing 787-9 and - 10(Virign and British)
Bombardier Dash 8 (Flybe)
Embraer E-190

We will use the callsign british xx

Please look at our website for more info: http://teamgbifo.weebly.com

You don’t have to be British to enter our team.

Our team:
@Matt_Elphick (Team leader)
@Captain_Infinite (Team Co-leader)
@Liam_Kirk (Chief trainer)
@MishaCamp
@Luke_Kelly
@jjt0909
@AdamCallow
@Boodz_G
@anon66771861

10 Likes

On behalf of Team USA, we’d like to show you guys our sportsmanship. Good luck in the Olympics!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

9 Likes

Thanks you team America. We wish you luck as well. May the best team win

2 Likes

count me in

1 Like

I might consider it, will it be acrobatics in fighters?

There are many events. I don’t know what this year has got in store. PM me if you would li,e to join

1 Like

making a main topic soon.

1 Like

GOO YU GUYS CAN DO THIS lol

I love the accent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I actually read that in the English accent

yes i read it in a northern accent as a british accent isn’t a northern accent they are different.\

Anyway back on topic please

Yay! Yet another way to prove we are better than the Americans 😏

15 Likes

IFO :) not IFOG. Sounds better lol

Can somebody add the Gb flag to the title where it belongs, I cannot find it for the life of me lol

I just have

2 Likes

Added you to the main contact also

Misha will you actually show up this year instead of signing up and then nothing?

As a totally neutral staff member I want to wish GB good luck. #RuleBrittania

As long as I get to do an A380 flying display and then like 5 people remind me nearer the time

3 Likes

I would have joined in but with important things going on over the next few months for me it’s just not possible, but of course being British, I will be rooting you all the way! GO GB, GO GB, GO GB! πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

As a fellow Brit I’d love to take part!!!

Yes. Come on GB! Good luck to all! But obviously I’m supporting GB because well, look at my usernameπŸ‘†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„βœˆοΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

1 Like