TCAS ForeFlight

That looks good to go.

1 Like

Hey Trio, also, all alerts are enabled for verbal call out as well, this honestly sucks ;( I cannot figure this out for the life of me

Want me to fly up in a fighter head on?

1 Like

That would be perfect I’m at KLAX exit right now on the casual server getting ready to look for trouble LOL

What’s your callsign?

It’s working on the ground LOL , also synthetic vert vision is working

1 Like

Well, that’s silly of them to put a bar saying it won’t then 😂

1 Like

That’s not synthetic vision, synthetic vision shows you the terrain in front of you and other aircraft. That’s just a hud, forgot the official name.

1 Like

Woahhhhhhh i’m buying the pro version now

Also just got done testing the tcas it works perfectly the only thing I did differently is I turned off distant traffic alerts

Not really worth upgrading just for that, looks interesting though. Kind of like upgrading to have a second simulator.

1 Like

Yeah I was just going to get the basic that includes TCAS/TA too though right ? I really only wanted the system for traffic alert I think that’s the most valuable thing for me personally

Ah, yes, you’re right. I wasn’t paying attention to the red, yellow, green terrain…

1 Like

I wanna let you both know thank you very much for helping me with this, you were both extremely helpful

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.