[TBM WEEK] ATC Schedule • 1-7 Oct 18

What are the restrictions for Charlie/Delta/Echó i forget.

great schedule as usual

Thank you Laura for showing KDXR and KPWM some love.

Van nuys, my home airport! Just had a flight lesson there 1 week ago and will have another one this Friday! Can’t wait to control at one of the busiest general aviation airports in the world! Can’t wait to see the TBM and all other general aviation planes!

If anyone has any questions about the approach or pattern details let me know and i can answer them ;)

I need to get going on my IFATC testing. I’m on grade 5 with 910 landings and only 10 violations. I take IF rules very seriously and would like to become an IFATC

Please see here:

If you have already completed early stages and only need to do testing, that is something to discuss with your recruiter.

i was just controling london city erlier and i was surprised how many pilots don’t know how the back taxi procedure works.
so FYI, the back-taxi procedure:

first contact ground and request pushback and taxi as usual.
you taxi to the nearest hold short point to the requsted side of the runway.do not enter the runway unless instructed to by ATC!
now contact tower unless instructed otherwise by ground control.
request take off as if you were holding short at the begining of the run way.
tower will then give you the instruction to “back taxi” the runway and either line up or contact ground. you will now taxi on the runway as if it was a taxiway and continue from there as usual.

notes:

• in certain airports and weather conditions tower may decide not to back taxi even if the taxiway doesn’t reach the end of the runway to expedite departures.

• this procedure creates delays as the runway is un active during back-taxi, and tower might wait for a long stop in arrivals to continue departures. please be patiant.

for more info please look around the fourms for threads about the topic
happy landings!

1 Like

Awesome good picks

Island hopping in the best aircraft we currently have. Hawaii is still one of my favorite places to fly. Feel free to tag along if you can find me! 😃

10 Likes

london city is looking a real mess atm, good luck on approach jared hodge

Thank you @Tyler_Shelton

Mittwoch kann ja was werden…😂 Tag der deutschen Einheit und Oktoberfest (München ist offen). Freut mich, dass wir endlich mal einen ganzen Tag für Deutschland gewidmet bekommen.🇩🇪

Tag der deutschen Einheit and Oktoberfest😂 Munich is going to be busy that day👌🏿 awesome to see that we get a whole day for Germany🇩🇪

1 Like

Well I can’t do expert server because when I got the game I thought I was so cool and I was expert worthy and got 95 violations. SOOOOOO
My scheduled flights on training server
Tuesday-FLL-CUN JBU A320
Wednesday-ANA 787 HKG-HND
Thursday spirit A321 FLL-DFW
Friday LHR-KEF icelandair b757
Saturday LHR-BOM air India 787-8
Sunday HKG-LHR Cathay Pacific 777-300ER
Monday (because we have no school) qantas 747 Sydney-jnb
Kjax Tv

1 Like

My aunt live in Hawaii, but I live in MN and it way different here. She say Hawaii is beautiful. I remember when I was in a aircraft flying over Hawaii and it is absolute beautiful.

1 Like

Nice picture. I’m really liking the TBM.

Yes everyone please follow this even though it is irritating!

I remember back when we last had LPMA in the schedule and I was first in line to back-taxi and takeoff. I had to sit there for about 10 minutes because there was so much traffic arriving. It was boring but it was realistic at least :)

2 Likes

Anyone on the expert server should know what back taxi is and how to preform it when asked

1 Like

I was wondering what livery I should use for the a321 on my route from LGKR to EDDM

You could use the Lufthansa A320 which is what they use to actually fly that route

Ok thanks!

1 Like