[TBM WEEK] ATC Schedule • 1-7 Oct 18

Join us for this week’s ATC schedule:

We will travel the world exploring different regions and lesser known fields that highlight the TBM930’s versatile capabilities! Each day offers a wide variety of airports so you can enjoy our ATC services no matter your aircraft preference.

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

FEATURED AIRPORTS

Monday: One or the other!
UK: EGPD EGLC
or
Hawaii: PHLI PHOG

Tuesday: LGKR LGSK LDSP LJLJ LGRP

Wednesday: EDDH EDDF EDDM EDDL EDDK EDDV EDDS EDDE

Tag der Deutschen Einheit! 🇩🇪

On the 3rd of October Germany celebrates it’s 28th annual Unity Day to remember when the Federal Republic and Democratic Republic of Germany united to create a single federal Germany on 3 October 1990.

Thursday: Staff Pick by @Laura!
KTEB KPWM CYQB (not mapped) KMVY KACY KDXR

Friday: FNF // TBD

Saturday: KVNY KSNA KSJC KFAT KSBA KPSP

Sunday: NZQN NZNS NZCH NZHN NZAA

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

84 Likes

There’s still time join us on our weekend-long TBM event at the home of N851TB before the schedule above kicks off on October 1st!

15 Likes

Very glad to see some Greek airports being featured in this week schedule. Thank you Tyler and the whole team!

10 Likes

Hey there Tyler! Nice schedule!
For Monday, it says, “One or the other!” does that mean IFATC will only be allowed to do Hawaii or the UK? We won’t be able to open at both, just either or?
Thanks again!
:)

3 Likes

It means either one can be opened on Monday… UK and Hawaii can be open simultaneously.

8 Likes

Really loving Laura’s picks for Thursday! I’ve flown to almost all of the featured airports and they have some incredible scenery!

KHPN is another great small GA and commercial airport for Thursday as well if anyone is interested!

I may be a bit biased ;)

5 Likes

Ah, okay. Thank you! Great schedule this week!
:)

2 Likes

TBM week 😱.

8 Likes

@BigBert10 is screaming with happiness inside

Thanks for another great schedule Tyler!

6 Likes

Wow, I’m loving all the new airports, so many codes I don’t recognize! Thanks for the schedule, I can’t wait to explore!

4 Likes

Loving this schedule! Great job as always Tyler!

Fun fact: this airport has the world’s shortest comercially used runway (5700 ft)

6 Likes

You’re missing a “Tag” there 😉 “Tag der deutschen Einheit” (literally “Day of German unity”)

1 Like

Not only is Greece featured, it’s also the smaller airports that deserve some attention! Can’t wait to fly :) thanks Tyler!

1 Like

Eh, close enough. I tried! :)

Fixed! Thanks for the heads up.

5 Likes

fantastic calendar, it’s a pity that I only reach until October 4 because I’m finished with the subscription and I have to focus on the studies, so we’ll see each other at Christmas!

1 Like

My dream has become true: LGRP! My hometown airport

3 Likes

OMG! Double kill! Greece and especially Corfu (LGKR)!!!

Thanks so much Tyler!

5 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHH

and

NOOOOOOOOO

Thanks Tyler for featuring KSJC. I really appreciate it. But unfortunately like the Emerald City Flyout Event and the Phoenix Mesa event, I won’t be able to show up. 😢 😭

I’ll probably spawn in to watch crowded SJC but I won’t be able to fly. But I hope At KSJC, IFATC controllers follow the correct SIDs for all departures out of KSJC.

6 Likes