TBM Video

64 Likes

This just means the TBM is coming really soon! Set your #announcements category to watching and stay tuned on Infinite Flight’s page for updates, leaks and more!

31 Likes

Finally! New sounds! 😍😍😍😍

15 Likes

I think this is coming really soon. When they always post these kinds of videos or pictures it is literally out in a day or two.

2 Likes

I doubt it, if so they would say ‘very’ soon. I think it’s a few weeks away. I hope I’m wrong…

4 Likes

With the new and amazing sounds on the outside, does that mean we will get new ones on the inside?!

9 Likes

Already TBM 930 soon September or October

1 Like

What do you mean @Lorne_V_Littlejohn?

I commented this about 4 days ago and this is how Misha responded. It has to be really soon.

9 Likes

Coming soon can mean A LOT of things, and with Infinite Flight, it sometimes means within a week, so we can expect some new things to come shortly. Don’t forget to set your #announcements category to watching so you can get notified of any news.

3 Likes

Omg the engine sounds are so good 😍🔥 I cannot wait! So excited!

1 Like

3 days to 7 weeks left

3 Likes

I love this range lol

16 Likes

Please do not speculate since nothing is official until its release.

2 Likes

The TBM looks amazing , I can’t wait to start flying this beauty!

5 Likes

Please calm down with your chastising response. It was a perfectly reasonable range when FDS has themselves mentioned that it’s being released ‘very’ soon.

11 Likes

Guys! This hasn’t been closed yet… Don’t force the mods to close it please…

Just be happy and hyped up about the video and prepare for what is in store!

29 Likes

👆 what he said. Let’s stay cool, calm and collected…

OMG I CANT FREAKIN’ WAIT!!!,!

26 Likes

Agreed. We all should be excited for this long awaited aircraft!

4 Likes

Are those new engine sounds? Wow! Thought it was going to be stuck with that old 208 sound all along (from the Flight Sim Con)

22 Likes