TBM N851TB. Coming Soon to Infinite Flight

About 400 replies late but, I’m excited to see the sim go one step further and see everything go well.

B3ASTMOD3X

1 Like

I don’t think I have ever seriously flown a prop in IF and not sure if I could, land. Or takeoff. I think I tried one a long time ago and spun off the runway into the grass… The big Jets are obviously easier to fly with greater air authority :) but after this plane comes out I may have to take a challenge and learn.

Why wait till the TBM comes out ? Start practicing now! I would recommend appying for the Infinite Flight General Avaiton Club, they have active members that would love to help you!

8 Likes

I’m sure we’ll have a TBM FNF and it’s gonna be amazing.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/zZfzN_hH1k4

This has already been posted here. Share your thoughts here.

1 Like

cool this is awesome

Is it still very soon?
/Or very very soon?

Don’t know, it’s gone very quiet. As nothing has been said, assume still coming very soon.

4 Likes

Very very quiet always happens loads of hype then all goes quiet

1 Like

That’s why, without sounding like a miserable bloke, I don’t really get on the “hype”, I’ll follow the updates etc, just not get on the hype.

They might of found a bug in the aircraft.

I’d assume it’s still in the ”omagash almost!!” State as it was 4 days ago, i feel like i wasted 3 weeks of my life refreshing ifc every 30 minutes 😔😂

9 Likes

If only time travel was invented for you to tell you self when

1 Like

They would say if they sent the update to apple.

5 Likes

Please do not spread false information. Keep an eye on #announcements for official notices.

9 Likes

Oh sorry, I will trash it.

This looks enticing!

I think the TBM will be coming this week

2 Likes

Please don’t try to cause speculation as other users may take it as it is for sure coming this week.

3 Likes