TBM FUEL and FLIGHT PLAN

I’ve noticed that there is no TBM in Simbrief and some other fuel caliculators.
Does any one know an app or a website that has an option for TBM?

10 Likes

Ha, someone’s thinking ahead! :) Glad you asked the question!

20 Likes

I was looking through some sites and noticed the same thing. Hopefully some of those update! Thanks for the forward thinking! Hopefully we get some results :)

2 Likes

I found this free TBM app. It gives you everything you need for w&b, fuel requirement and take off and landing performance .

TBM ProFlite by Robert Urschel

7 Likes

TBM Performance for Android also available

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pohperformance.TBM&hl=en

3 Likes

What I’m planning to do is use the PC12 option in Simbrief. It’s not the same aircraft but it’s similar enough.

3 Likes

I was thinking of the same thing :)

Remember you can always use www.fpltoif.com instead 🙂

2 Likes

Did not know that they had 787-10.
I hope they add tbm!!

1 Like

There’s some really surprisingly awesome TBM apps, I would highly recommend the TBM performance app.

3 Likes

I can vouch for what Trio said. Most of us have tried out the Performance app and it’s pretty dog-on accurate. I’ll link it below.

TBM Performance by POH Performance L.L.C.

And it’s FREE! Would you believe that…

7 Likes

I’m downloading this app now.
It will be awesome if there were these kind of apps for every plane in IF.

Looks like there’s also one for the C172 by the same developer. ;)

2 Likes

There’s one for Baron and the Bonanza as well;)

Saw those as well but they aren’t currently in IF… I’ll save them for later

1 Like

Yeah that app looks great. Time dust off the C208 and find a great first flight for the TBM

1 Like

The TBM is in the fpltoif.com now as far as I know they are still tweaking it

1 Like

Do you know how to use this app I’ve been trying all morning and I can’t get it set up at all.

1 Like

You wont get much of a change in fuel burn from what is listed in the weight and fuel menu. You just need to find out your flight time. A good way to find this out is to use the generic B350 KingAir in Simbrief. Both the TBM and the B350 have the same cruise speed. Then just enter your airports and your planned flight level and it will give you an accurate time. Then all you need to do is add one more hour of fuel into your TBM and you while be fine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.