TBM banking over the clouds!

About one week ago i decided to not fly airliner as usual but try a GA aircraft. So i took the TBM and started flying around the mountains at Aspen. This picture has been take shortly after takeoff. Because the Infinite Flight weather system is terrible at creating fog i decided to add some in the replay. The flight was done on Expert server.

47 Likes

Lovely picture and edit! The IF livery is great!

3 Likes

Thank you! I love to fly the Infinite Flight liverys on the TBM.

1 Like

Curiously, I never fly it, do not know why… will try tommorow!

2 Likes

I mean this livery! I fly the TBM everyday

2 Likes

Yes, it is one of the best aircraft for patterns and it even is not part of the ‘light aircraft’ restriction

True, I fly anywhere among big planes with no pb at all. On approach, it can be faster than some airliners up to the last 1000 ft… gear down, flaps down, and big slow down!

2 Likes

This is just stunning, love this!

2 Likes

I thought that was infinite flight fog and absolutely amazing detail do the fog until you said

that’s amazing 😂😂❤️❤️❤️

I haven’t edited the fog into the picture. As i have done the flight the visibility was on max. Afterwards in the replay i changed the weather so there was fog.

1 Like

ohhh nicee

The TBM is truly an amazing plane. I know someone that spent half a year going the full way round the globe in one. I spent a lot of time with him. Unfortunately he stopped when he reached Australia, but half way around the world in a TBM is one massive achievement!

2 Likes

Amazing picture 🥰

1 Like

Great Picture

1 Like

Thank you @Gary_Crinnion and @Jakub_Smolen!