TBM-930 Suggested Routes

This is not a place to ask for liveries. Use #features to do so. Here you can share recommended routes for the TBM-930. Routes should be within the range of the TBM, have the airports in ICAO, and not depart and major airports (Smaller Bravos are fine like KBDL and LGRP). I made this thread just for the TBM, because it has a larger range than some of the other GA aircraft in IF, so it makes sense to hav wine just for the TBM. I will be able to update this twice daily, but I would appreciate it if regulars could help by adding the recommended routes! Just make sure they fit the criteria. I will add a few suggestions.

TBM-930 Suggested Routes

North America 

KHFD-KHXD
KAPA - KRIL
KAPA - KASE
KBUR-KVNY
KBUR-KSQL
KFTY-KLZU
KPTK - KOPF
KEYW - KTMB
2NC0 - 07FA
KBJC-KEGE

Carribean/Central America

TJBQ-TJCG

Europe

EDXW-LOWI
EHTE-LEIB
ENCN-ENTO
LGRP-LGPA
LGSG-LSZS
LGIR-LGIO
ENGM-ENCN
ENGM-ENSO
LPLA - LPFL

Oceania

YSRN-YGRP
NZQN-NZMC
YSBK-YLHI
YMMB-YSWG
YBCS-YLZI
YBTL-YBMA
YHBA -YLTT

Asia
34 Likes

Unsure if this is really required yet. Seems we don’t know decent routes if we haven’t flown them in it! Also it’s GA, so you can pretty much just put “fly wherever you want” which works…

8 Likes

Well you can recommend routes that you like to fly on the TBM! It is just so you have an idea of what routes you fly when it gets released! Would you like to recommend some routes!

6 Likes

EDWX (Sylt) - LOWI (Innnsbruck), will be the first one I’ll be doing. Has some fantastic coast and mountain scenery. (480Nm)

NZQN (Queenstown) - NZMC (Mount Cook) (120Nm)

7 Likes

Shouldn’t a regular make this topic, as he/she could make it a wiki?

2 Likes

Good recomendarions. Perhaps how about longer routes. I will add some! The TBM-930 has a range of 1730nm!

1 Like

EHTE-LEIB is a long route for the TBM 930 but Its great to fly with it!👍🏼

4 Likes

Thank you! Will add this one. Got many routes that I want to fly now!

1 Like

ENCN - ENTO is a route that i will be flying. Its along the norwegian coast and it is beautiful. I wouldnt mind it if u could add that route!

1 Like

I will be flying KAPA - KRIL or KAPA - KASE a lot. Very fun route!

1 Like

LA area to Bay Area KVNY (Van Nuys) to KSQL (San Carlos)

1 Like

All routes have been updated!

1 Like

A good one I do that would be great is KATL - KLZU
-A great route to see Stone Mountain

2 Likes

First route I will be flying is TNCM to EYW

2 Likes

someone should check all of steveo1kinevo’s fights and copy them here.

3 Likes

Good, how about we use a smaller airport nearby. KATL is very big, and I would like routes our of smaller airports. How about KFTY? The route will be added!

2 Likes

Ok An airport that is in KATL Charlie airspace is KPDK

YSBK - YLHI

Sydney’s GA airport, Bankstown, to Lord Howe Island, a tiny resort island in the Tasman sea, approximately 600km off the mainland of Australia. The 3000ft sealed runway will be perfect for the TBM!

1 Like

That is a perfect route!

KPTK - KOPF would be a nice route, it’s roughly 1100nm. Most people that fly this route are top executives from automotive companies going over for a weekend or holiday in south Florida area.

2 Likes