TBM 930 or Citation X

Hey guys! So as you may know by the Instagram post today. The TBM 930 is coming to IF in a short time! So I want to ask you a real life or IF question. Would you rather pick the TBM or Citation? I know the Citation is a bit bigger but in terms of speed (the TBM is the Fastest prop aircraft in cruising speed). Which would you rather fly/ ride in? 😃

2 Likes

Citation X-Only Bc I’m a jet guy

9 Likes

i would choose the TBM in my opinion

6 Likes

I’m all TBM on this one. Even though the CCX is the Flagship of IFAE, I’m all for welcoming the TBM to the Infinite Family

5 Likes

TBM 930, I prefer doing patterns in a prop aircraft it just seems more fun. It’s will also be the newest aircraft.

6 Likes

TMB just because it has new engine sounds and a cabin.🤷‍♂️

9 Likes

I’m a hardcore Citation fan when it comes to GA aircraft. (Ask anyone in IFGAC…) but as soon as the TBM comes out, I think that will be changing. I can’t wait for it!

11 Likes

I find I love propellered aircraft so much more than aircraft with jet engines, so like everyone else, the TBM 930 definitely.

1 Like

Even though I don’t fly much GA, I’m gonna go with the TBM simply due to its quality and because it’s a prop aircraft.

6 Likes

TBM to fly, Citation to ride

5 Likes

The citation always seemed like an odd middle man to me, it never was able to land on grass, or gravel like a C208, or 172, but was never a big cool airliner, so I have to say TBM…

2 Likes

Why not just make a poll? I like both, but I’m leaning to the TBM due to how updated it is.

• TBM-930
  • Cessna Citation X

0 voters

2 Likes

I think the TBM won…

2 Likes

Me to man! I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Tbm 930ftw! Almost as fast as a jet on shorter routes and perfect for patternwork!

1 Like

I’d be great to do some patternwork. Practice with atc a bit! ;)

3 Likes

This is hard. I have flown the Citation X (in IF) and have no experience with the TBM (as it is not in IF yet) so I am going to say Citation X due to the fact I have previous experiences with that type of aircraft

2 Likes

The TBM should win the poll on those revealed sounds alone. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the Citation X in IF but the TBM is a powerful, elegant and versatile GA machine. Just ask @anon66442947 🤓

Just have a listen again, or two or twelve more times 🔊❤️

13 Likes

TBM 930 for sure. Hearing the new sound on that thing is unreal!

1 Like
2 Likes