Today, I experienced this really out of the blue.
• I was flying from Jakarta to Sydney normally. Everything was fine and all is great.
• On short final, I see a red exclamation mark ❗️, when I tapped it was global server: no more information available. I was wondering what’s wrong
• When I landed, I was surprised to see that no taxiways were loaded 😳. ATC was telling me to expedite and I in shock, actually took longer to exit.
(Someone behind me had to go - around. Sorry if your seeing this).
• After I exited, the runway, I wanted to take screenshots, but I started experiencing extreme lag. I’ve never seen that before. I was keep all my settings at high and I have never experienced lag. It was almost getting unplayable.
• I thought my IF was going to crash (which I have never experienced after 19.1) and due to that fear, I forgot to take screenshots.
• Right after I somehow managed to get myself parked at a gate, other aircraft started floating 😳. And even the airport (there were no taxiways already) was also gone(the concrete too disappeared). I was only parked on sand at this point.
• I wanted to end my flight now. When I clicked on end flight, the app immediately crashed. As soon as I clicked that button, the app crashed.
• The surprising thing is that when I want to open the app again, it crashes too 😳. I cannot even open the app now 😕.