Taxiway Warning on a Runway

Hello all I recently landed at Honolulu (PHNL) in Hawaii and I was greeted my two max 35 knots ground speed taxiway warnings . The first I didn’t capture simply because I wasn’t expecting it . The second i did get which is below.

I’m sorry if this is in the wrong category by the way .

3 Likes

Were you slightly off the runway at all?

1 Like

No I was not and neither did I land before the runway

1 Like

Did you get any actual violations?

1 Like

It may not be, but I can not understand what you mean, what warning on the runway.

No just two warnings

1 Like

If you look at the top of the picture you will see the warning

Okey. I’m sure the developers will check on this. Is there any other information you can provide?

Sorry but not off the top of my head

Just checked the airport apt… It doesn’t seem that the taxiway goes through the runway or anything (usual issue). I’ve seen this issue before and I’m trying to reproduce this.

Trying to see if it is in one specific spot on that specific runway at PHNL…

1 Like

sorry now I understand, you got speed warning from the taxiway on the runway, is this it?

No need to be sorry but yes

actually I can not tell you why this happened, but you were penalized in some way or it was just the warning

Just warnings

1 Like

This happened to me on regular terrains as well

HAppened to me afew times as well!

i usally find this happens if you touch down before “the 11s” ie a little short. If you touch donw on the 11’s or afterwards then usually its ok.

Isn’t this for #support?

I have seen this before but usually on displaced thresholds. I was not able to recreate it.

• Try clearing your scenery cache and see if you can recreate it.
  • Worst case you can try to uninstall and reinstall to clean up any fragmented files that may exist.

We will keep an eye out for it.

1 Like

Thanks @Chris_S I’m in-flight right now so I will be try to recreate it after I complete this .

Probably a minor bug. Restart the app and it should be fixed. 🙂