Taxiway Races

When you are taxiing from parking to departure runway, or arrival runway to parking, DO NOT race other aircraft as you are taxiing! After all it is called a taxi way…so you should be doing 35 knots or below while FOLLOWING other aircraft to where ever you need to go.

2 Likes

Also, this was just happening on the Advanced Server too. You can’t go anywhere without people ruining it for others…😢

1 Like

I saw one guy take off on the t-way. on advanced

Were you in NY?

I know right look at this:

At first they were far apart from the taxiway.
And when the Airbus was cleared for takeoff, the Etihad crossed the line to race the airbus for takeoff

No I was at Honolulu. Two guys were racing on the terminal and the 747-8 takes off.

1 Like

Anyone taking off from taxiways on the advanced server should be ghosted and removed if ATC is active. If not, just report them!

I personally give way to other aircraft rather than race on a taxiway, it’s quite annoying to see on the advanced server

I did but the controller did not do anything about it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This annoys me when people do this especially when two aircraft pushback at the same time. Seriously, why do people do that?!

Captain Skywaker I had actually taken off from 13R when I saw that…FYI I think I reported him!

1 Like

MaxSez… It’s >35 mph not kts @Joseph_Spinner. Those who violated the rule are routinely Fledglings with low numbers on the Playground I give them a Pass and move on bloviating about a Playground error r violation is a waste of time. Every “Good Aviator” knows a Peanut (nimrod) when he encounters one. Use the “Report User” button it’s your DUTY.

2 Likes

Indeed. The more the report button is used, the less the posts complaining about pilots not following the rules.

2 Likes

I just taxied on KNUC on PG and was completely ignored by 2 jets taxi racing

Why was he not ghosted for landing on the wrong side of the runway?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.