Taxiway Markings

Mmmmh
Hope to see Training Peanuts after we land, ask to exit on the first taxiway exit of the runway, the one that we missed all

1 Like

It could also include details of closed taxiways or preferred taxi route to stop people from getting lost…

before we have taxiway markings, we would need to have specific taxiways implemented. Would require something like progressive taxi markings though.

1 Like

Gotta have this, would make taxiing much easier

Hmm, it all looks a little cluttered to me.

I have to agree that it looks cluttered. Thats why there are airport charts on the internet, they make taxing a whole lot easier.

1 Like

I think its a decent idea for the future

1 Like

Voted! This idea seems beyond amazing and I would love to see it! It would also be very cool if ATC could say taxi via A,B to runway 1 etc.
This is prob the best IF feature I’ve seen to date!

Although instead of the green markings, there should just be taxiway signs and diagrams and then it would be the responsibility of the pilots to make sure they are on the right taxiway etc

great idea! How did you get the old version of IF ?

1 Like

i think this is not possible because in event the atc can’t do these things…

1 Like

This was a post from 2017. Not an “old” version of the game.

2 Likes

We’d be trained on it by the manual like all things regarding ATC. I think it would add a deep level of professionalism into the sim.

1 Like

yeah just realised haha

1 Like

Then the developers would add two options for taxi instructions. Ground could either say “taxi to runway X at your discretion” or “taxi via…” and then ground could have a drag and vector tool just like how the Approach frequency has.

2 Likes

Omg yes that would be amazing 😩!!!

1 Like

Fun fact: I joined the IFC about a month before this thread was created!

Even though you’ve been here a month, welcome to the Infinite Flight Community forum!

1 Like

Haha I joined in Dec ‘17 and this was created Jan ‘17, I just brought the thread back to life.

Okay, I am glad you did so that way more users get a chance to vote and increase the chances of having this amazing update.

1 Like