Taxiway Markings?

I’ve seen these Yellow Squares at KMYF and I’m wondering if they are helicopter parking or what? I maybe being the biggest idiot right now haha.

Those white markings are called “Roadways”.

He is talking about the white squares above the tail.


I know, those white squares the lines that make em up are called roadways. These white squares are usually there because the airport editor saw them in the sattelite imagery and then drew them, he used the “roadway lines” to draw them.


Ah ok thanks. We both were puzzled after our flight. A mod can close this now :)

1 Like