Taxiway Lights

Have you both bothered to read my post?
I did not say anything about the well known technical difficulties, but was simply stating that since ALS lights data is part of the airport lights added by IFAET, there’s a good chance that we’ll have ALS lights when we have taxiway lights.

2 Likes

They already are (according to one of the staff on a random comment somewhere). It’s really a matter of when they complete it.

I think to solve that they can just require a special level of device like android 7 or 8 minimum and IOS 12 minimum

That’s not what it is. The device models. The actual systems in the device get old and outdated.

2 Likes

Folks, go to comment #745 and you’ll see that taxiway lights are indeed in the works (good news). Also, according to the blog article, clouds are being prepared to enter the beta testing phase, and according to the live stream, taxiway lights are roughly scheduled to come after clouds are implemented in game. So could we deduct that taxiway lights will be set to come to IF after clouds are released this year?

8 Likes

I believe it should be added as soon as the game transitions to Metal:

2 Likes

I feel like this would be super useful! Even if this couldn’t be added though, taxi lights on the actual aircrafts themselves would be super!

4 Likes

This is going to be added at a time.

2 Likes

Just look at the palette of colored lights…absolutely stunning…just imagine seeing this view every time you come in to land.

26 Likes

That would look so nice in Infinite Flight - I can just imagine it…

8 Likes

We also need the landing lights to actually be effective and not just cosmetic

14 Likes

yess! totally agree 100%

6 Likes

Keep the thread going!

Your micro bumping

image image image image

This is the lights required

18 Likes

Imagine night ops…that’s just a whole new level.

11 Likes

Edited. Im ready for them… Lets gooo!

3 Likes

I vote for this, we really need it, you dont know how many times i got off the taxi line at night hehe

9 Likes

Or panic because I have to switch to daytime during the landing rollout…I’d like to be able to just taxi off the runway in the dark, with a bunch of bright lights to guide me all the way to parking…that would be really, really cool.

4 Likes

I cannot believe that this is the most voted Features requests ever!
But it is earned.

4 Likes