Taxiway Lights

I think we need to wait for project metal to happen first

2 Likes

But when will it finished?

Maybe 21.1 update…

Let’s hope for the best 🙂. We definitely need this.

Yes i agree

2 Likes

we will only get this feature when project metal is done.

2 Likes

This will add a ton of immersion to night time flying. In fact it is one of the main reasons why i dont fly at dark. I typically fly during the day, or during sunrise or sunset for the epic views.

I hope they add this as soon as it is up to the high standards they strive to acheive.

3 Likes

I agree! I don’t like flying at night because it’s like flying with no visibility, it’s stressful. I typically just turn the time to afternoon so I can have a safe landing with no worries.

2 Likes

They should lowkey add this with the a330, itl be worth the wait no cap

3 Likes

Hope the Taxiway Lights gets added to the Airports with buildings when that’s released. That would be pretty cool!

2 Likes

Agree, that whould be so cool if the irl airports light could come, it whould be more exiting and just become much better when you are taxing

2 Likes

There would literally be no point in adding buildings without taxi lights…

1 Like

if buildings got added before the taxiway lights its will be much harder to see the taxiways at night time lol

3 Likes

im abt to crash into builings

2 Likes

ground ATC will be on heavy duty that day lol

big time, u will hear a lot of that is not a taxiway

Well, we did see floodlights in one of the pics, so that’s a start :)

maybe they’ll add terminal building lights at the same time as taxiway lights so we can see clearly

6 Likes

I would like to see that and see the reflection of the aircraft lights on the ground

5 Likes

We also need voices! More votes!

14 Likes