Taxiway Lights!

They arent, its just because its light (assuming you arent in the dark) looking at it.

was gonna say the same๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Non-pro players getting WIP without being in Discord๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

2 Likes

still better having lights than no lights to lighten the ground

2 Likes

See! Good things take time!

1 Like

Beyond thrilled for this!

1 Like

BRILLIANT taxing at night without a full moon ๐ŸŒ• wonโ€™t be a nightmare. Always use a full moon when I fly at night ๐Ÿ˜‚

Project metal is really kicking in now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hats off to the devs ๐Ÿ˜Œ

4 Likes

is this the only shared screenshot so far?

No there was another shared picture a while back but I donโ€™t remember where I found it

1 Like

@Ethan_Brown This one?
Screenshot_2022_0215_153430
@aeh4

11 Likes

It really did man.

1 Like

Yep thatโ€™s the one

didnโ€™t philippe also mention* updated approach lights? does anyone have any info regarding them?

(edit: *back in the dev livestream earlier this year)

Correct me if Iโ€™m wrong here but I think all types of lights are getting worked on. Including Approach lighting.

2 Likes

Yep, confirmed by Laura:

df38390f6e5388952c026938fa80dedc

8 Likes

Those taxiway lights look amazing! Great work!

I wonder if Runway Guard Lights will be added

10 Likes

It just gets better and better ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I really hope so, if not in the first edition then in a later revision. These would add a great dynamic feel to the ground (alongside those approach โ€œrunnerโ€ lights before the runway threshold)

4 Likes

yeah they for sure make the airport feel more alive (and in combination with everything thatโ€™s coming, the airports are going to feel a lot more alive overall)

even IRL when I see the guard lights I get hyped up cause I know the plane is about to go on the runway

4 Likes

Looking forward to this update and finally being able to see where Iโ€™m going. :)

1 Like

Honestly i want weather more than taxi lights