Taxing to parking

When you are taxing to parking how do you figure out what gate you are parking at or find out a specific gate that you want to.

1 Like

Taxi charts

I usually just search up the airport and what airlines park at X Temrinals.

3 Likes

Taxi and airport charts

1 Like

I usually plan my flights before flying, and search where the aircraft/airline parks IRL using Flightradar24.

But I get stuck and taxi around the airport for like 15 to 30 minutes when I don’t plan, and end up parking somewhere random.

3 Likes

I usually use flightaware for gate assignments and airport charts for taxiing. The new update should make the taxiing easier but not known when this will be.

Ok thanks for the help

In 20.1 we will be getting new Airport Charts on the map so that will help a lot!

I usually use FlightAware to see which airlines park at which gates.

1 Like

My VA has airport and terminal charts, which really help.

Will the charts show terminals and which airline parks at each one?

Before a flight, I look at FlightAware because they sometimes have the gate listed, so I go on solo and spawn at the gate at the destination, and try to remind myself where the gate is, so I know when I actually do the flight.

1 Like

It will show taxiways and outlines of terminals, gate numbers won’t be shown but that is off of my knowledge :)

2 Likes

No, airline gate assignments can change very often, so you’ll have to google those for yourself

Which VA are u in?

How does flightaware work to check gates at different airports? I

FedEx VA. Very proffesional.

1 Like

@Cole_Papenhausen You can use the Airport Diagrams (APD) for this purpose. You can find APD’s for simulation from NAVIGRAPHS,also for american Airports you can get it from FAA’s Website.Hope this helps .

Check out virtual hub, it gives you taxi charts and gate info. It is a free app available on safari and the AppStore or google play(I think)

The airport charts in 20.1 will help distinguish certain terminals when you are looking for them.

Or if you want to be me, just park wherever you want to. successfully triggers entire community

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the help

1 Like