Taxiing off taxiways

2 Likes

Cannot see the picture. Re-upload.

1 Like

How will I do that I am new here

I fixed it for you. :)

4 Likes

Thank you for your help

This is just a TS1 noob. Next time you see something like this, report them, if enough people do, they will get ghosted.

3 Likes

So…what exactly is the point of this? To expose a pilot on TS1?

7 Likes

First, welcome to the forum! We look forward to you contributing interesting and conversation starting post.
With that said, public shaming of another pilot may not be the best way to start out. At some point we all do/or have done stupid stuff as we learn. Consider withdrawing your post or editing the picture to get the pilot tag information off or covered. IF has methods for reporting and on Expert the ATC can ghost the pilot for bad behavior.
Thanks

4 Likes

Thats not so bad you will see worst stuff on TS1 :P I stopped flying there I am now on Expert seems better.

1 Like

You can’t report anyone on training server 1 never mind ghost them, trust me if I had the power to ghost someone I’d have ghosted about 20 people by now for taxiing through grass, not following ATC instructions at all and performing aerobatic manuevers over an active airport

2 Likes

I usually send them “That is not a taxiway” and “Do not taxi through the grass” commands. A few of them actually listen. Keep in mind, I will not control on SoCal for that matter. 😁

5 Likes