Taxi-way maps?

Hi, I was recently flying to EGLL from KLAX and a stop off in KJFK on the expert server in an MD-11, I try to keep things professional so I needed to get to a gate and needed to navigate the taxiways. in short, I had to Google it click on a website and then after 2 to 3 mins of trying to find it, I found it! but at a cost, as I had actually accidentally ignored the game and the ATC was telling me for the third time to contact KJFK tower. I fear I may have been ghosted had I wasted a moment longer. to save us the trouble of googling a taxiway, would it be possible for the devs to make a feature in which if you clicked on the globe icon (bottom left) twice you could be able to search for the taxiway map. And after which, you found the map you could save it to the pad on the bottom left of your aircraft cockpit. this photo of the MD-11 as you can see on the ar right a screen, I was thinking that we would put the taxiway there

or in this B787-8 you can see on the bottom left another screen.

I think that this is a good idea that could with time be a great new feature to this brilliant simulator game

There are a number of requests that you can find in the #features that you can vote on for this functionality.

Additionally, to request features you need to be Trust Level 2 (TL2) which currently you are a basic user. Just stay active on the forum and you will move up in no time.

4 Likes