Taxi way lines at EHAM

Look at the Taxi way lines. They cut through the grass and go all over the place lol. Has anyone else noticed this?

3 Likes

I never have seen that. Try restarting your device, it maybe a data issue where it is using conflicted files from the old and new update.

When reporting issues with an airport layout, always take and post a screenshot of the map in the area where the problem is. Airports like EHAM are massive, and it’s harder for an editor to find it unless pointed in the right direction. Thanks!

6 Likes

Near RWY 09

Tried that- still no change

Ouch. Can you let me know where exactly it is? Maybe go to that location with your aircraft and take a screenshot of the map?

Hold short of RWY 09, and you’ll find it

Its an error or design issue in the apt.dat file image

1 Like

Is it a problem with my device, or a problem with the airport in IF itself (has anyone else experienced this issue)?

Problem with the airport itself but kilt has just redone the airport so it should be fixed in the next update.

Yours is the old version :)

Current version in the source:

As for the issue, will be fixed in the next update/scenery push

3 Likes

There is a turn missing as well! I don’t know if that’s been reported as well. @dush19?
It’s a rather important one too. It leads to taxiway A which leads to the terminals. The one above it is taxiway B which comes from the terminals. They are one way.

5 Likes

Thanks for the report, I will look into it when I get home. :)

1 Like

There is not a line in the file. Ill tell the team.

2 Likes

Extensive rework was done on this airport recently and reported in Project A380.

There you go Jan. Thx for pointing this out.

5 Likes

By the way so that you can see what we see:

Latest Google image
Previous Bing Image (image seen by our editing tool). Looks like the line has been repainted since that image was taken. Remember, this is a community and we CANNOT make the airports better without your valued input!

7 Likes

Thanks a lot!! :)
Hope to see this in IF soon!

1 Like

What about these missing turns for crossing 36C/18C, @Kilt_McHaggis?

1 Like