TAROM Virtual Presents: Celebrating 146 years of Romanian Independence! || December 1st, 2023; @ Romania

WELCOME TO TAROM VIRTUAL’S SECOND IFC EVENT!

As usual, we are proud of where we are based and would like to invite everyone to celebrate 146 years of Romanian independence! Over the past 5 months of our existence, we have gained many likes on our events, and would like to gain even more on this event. Everyone is invited to join this event which will last all day long (2100Z to 2059Z), VAs, members of the IFC, staff, moderators, EVERYONE.

We will be hosting this event all across the country of Romania, airports such as Bucharest Henri, Bucharest Aurel Vlaicu, Iasi, Cluj Napoca, Suceava, Bacau, Timisoara, Oradea and more!

Airport: any airport that starts with ,LR”
Server: we are mainly hosting this event on the expert server, however, you are more than welcome to attend this event on the training and casual servers!
Event date and time: 2023-12-01, all day long

Virtual Airline Arrival Time Route Aircraft
@QatariVirtual 20:30Z OTHH-LROP A321
@DubaiVirtual All day OMDB-LROP A350, B737-800
@TurkiyeVirtual 20:30Z LTFM-LROP A330
@Saudia_Virtual_Old 20:00Z OERK-LROP B787-9
@FinnairVirtual 17:30Z EFHK-LROP A321

Our thread:

Bonuses for those who join from November 15th to December 14th:
1.5x multiplier on your first flight
5 hour bonus as you join
No training
(Apply via thread)

We hope to see you at the event!

TAROM Virtual Team

10 Likes

Happy 146 years of independence. ❤️

2 Likes

Bumping this event!

2 Likes

Event bump!

1 Like

Awesome 👏 wow

The event will be happening in just over a month! Time really flies!

TAROM Virtual, your comfort, our goal!
CEO - sniegg

Apply now! Apply to be a staff member! Our website!

1 Like

Bumping this event :)

Event bump! The event is happening in just less than a month and would love to have some more members of the IFC fly into the Romanian airports and appreciate the Carpathian mountains :)

ill be flying into cluj napoca!

1 Like

A virtual airline joins our event!

I am proud to announce that @QatariVirtual is joining our Independence event with their A321’s!

There are more exciting airlines joining our Virtual Event, so keep an eye out on this thread!

CEO - sniegg

2 Likes

We are pleased to be joining this event! Happy 146 years!

MANDELA,
Chief Marketing Officer
QRV-Logo2

3 Likes

I am proud to announce @DubaiVirtual is joining our event with their Emirates A350’s and FlyDubai 737’s and are going to be flying all day long!

There are more exciting airlines joining our Virtual Event, so keep an eye out on this thread!
CEO - sniegg

2 Likes

We are looking forward to being a part of this celebration! Thank you for the invite!

Dubai Virtual Airline’s Community Engagement Team

3 Likes

Welcome !!

I am proud to announce @TurkiyeVirtual is joining our event with their Turkish A330’s and will be coming in to land at the same time as Qatari Virtual!

There are more exciting airlines joining our Virtual Event soon, so keep an eye out on this thread!
CEO - sniegg

3 Likes

It is officially a week left until our event, and the day of Romanian independence! Let’s get some more sign-ups, shall we?

CEO - sniegg

2 Likes

I am pleased to announce that @Saudia_Virtual_Old is joining our event with their 787-9’s and will be arriving at 2000Z!

I am pleased to announce that @FinnairVirtual is joining our event with their A321’s and will be arriving at 1730Z!

The event start is coming in close and the virtual airline sign-up list is almost done!

CEO - sniegg

4 Likes

Happy to be at your event! See you in Bucharest on December 1st. ✈️

Nezuko
Saudia Virtual Chief Executive Officer

5 Likes

we are excited to be a part of this event and we will see you all in LROP!!

-TKVA Staff

3 Likes

I will be flying from London to Henri Coanda

3 Likes