Tarom Boeing 737-800

Hello , IFC !

I propose a new addition to the Tarom fleet , since we have only the Airbus A318.
This livery will be very welcomed for all players , especially for the romanian ones :) !

Tarom is also the largest airline in Romania , having over 50 + destinations , the 737-800 is heavily and frequently used on domestic but also on international routes.

If you like my request and hope to see this livery in Infinite Flight be sure to vote , comment and like it ! Thank you !

Photo credit goes to C. v. Grinsven
Aircraft registration: YR-BGK

More about Tarom

1 Like

Looks like an interesting livery! Have seen them once or twice through social media and they look similar to LOT Polish Airlines.

3 Likes

Yes their livery is similar to LOT :) .

I saw them In Greece and I was like ‘WHAT! LOT FLIES TO THESSALONIKI?’

Then I saw TAROM and I’m like ‘awh no’

My little story there, I like the livery though. I might vote for it.

1 Like

Thank you :) !

1 Like

Let’s bump this topic guys! I’m waiting for this livery for such a long long time! And I’m not near nowhere of giving up for this! Let’s get more votes, and let’s hope that it will come in 21.1 , let’s do it!🙏🏻🙏🏻

1 Like

I actually made an edit a while back from one flight I did with my good friend @Alexian61, here’s what it looks like:

I agree with you, we absolutely need this livery!

6 Likes

Thank you very much for the vote!🙏🏻 . A stunning edit, also! Let’s hope that we’ll get enough votes for this Livery to be added🙏🏻.

1 Like

Nice livery 👍

1 Like

Thank you! 😊

We are at 5 votes, let’s bump this to 10 before 21.1 🙌🏻

Nice edit 🙌

3 Likes

I am going to endorse this request, TAROM has a really fun charter network that they fly with their 737-800 aircraft. Here’s one from Timişoara to Malé via Ras Al Khaimah that would be possible with this, its not just scheduled routes to big hubs!

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate this a lot! Yes, it’s such a great livery, and holds such interesting routes! With the devs adding more and more liveries, I’m definitely looking for this to be added, even with the low vote number, as I’m waiting for this moment for such a long time!😁

1 Like

YR-BGK on final at LHR back in the December of 2020, such a beauty!

1 Like

Some other interesting charters are Bucharest to Hurghada via Luxor, Bucharest to Mombasa via Hurghada and Bucharest to Cabo Verde via Marrakesh

2 Likes

Definitely the most interesting charters ever! Let’s bump this topic! 😊

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I personally like this livery, hope to see it into IF with the Blue Air 738!

1 Like

Very much appreciated! Thank you!😊

1 Like