Tarom Boeing 737 - 800

Here The 737 - 800 Tarom Can Be Seen At Bucharest Otopeni.

Some Tarom 737 - 800 Routes:

• LROP - LEMD ( Bucharest Otopeni - Madrid )
  • LROP - LRTR ( Bucharest Otopeni - Timisoara )
  • LROP - EHAM ( Bucharest Otopeni - Amsterdam )
  • LROP - EDDF ( Bucharest Otopeni - Frankfurt )
  • LROP - EDDM ( Bucharest Otopeni - Munich )

Tarom
Compania Națională de Transporturi Aeriene Române TAROM S.A., doing business as TAROM (pronounced “ta-rom”), is the flag carrier and oldest currently operating airline of Romania, based in Otopeni near Bucharest. Its headquarters and its main hub are at Henri Coandă International Airport. It is currently the second largest airline operating in Romania based on international destinations, international flights and the third largest measured by fleet size and passengers carried. Source : Wikipedia

Tarom 's 737 - 800
Currently Tarom Has 4 737 - 800 In Fleet , The Newest 737 - 800’s Are The YR - BGJ And YR - BGK Freshly Delivered In June 2018 , The 737 - 800’s Are Used On Short - Haul And Medium - Haul Routes.

My Thoughts
The Only Tarom Aircraft In IF Is The A318 . This Limits The Tarom Medium’s Flight’s , I Think The Tarom 737 - 800 Will Open New Routes From Bucharest The Main Hub But From Small Cities To Such As Timisoara , Sibiu , Iasi . Personally Thinking The Tarom 737 - 800 Will Open New Routes And Will Beauty The 737 Varities Of Liveries , I Hope To See The 737 - 800 Tarom In If

Credit To Photo : jetphotos/Marian Gh.

Well thought out and executed. I like the idea.

2 Likes

OP asked for this to be closed so he can make a new one.