Tarom Boeing 737-700

Tarom Boeing 737-700 YR-BGI

Credits to the author on the photo! Link Jetphotos YR-BGI

I decided to make this feature request to show some more love for Tarom. Tarom is an underrated Romanian airline and is the #1 flag carrier in Romania. Tarom nicknames every plane with different Romanian landscapes and cities and or historical events that happened in Romania. I decided to choose YR-BGI.

That is all I had to say, hope you like the livery and you can support it with a vote. Thanks for taking time to read this and have a great day/evening!

I agree completely. I fly with the A318 Tarom livery all the time. I am always confident that I will be the only person with that livery anywhere I fly to. Romania needs more love!

6 Likes

Thank you for the support!

3 Likes

You literally got on my nerves so bad with the previous request, you should have at least asked the owner (me) first, anyways, got my vote👍🏻

3 Likes

Thanks, I guess.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention, I also made this thread because to extend the fleet of Tarom in Infinite flight since we only have the A318 (which will be retired soon irl)

2 Likes

Bumped! Lets get more votes

2 Likes

bumping since tarom is cool

1 Like

Tarom and Romania are definitely underrated. Would be great to have a Boeing!

2 Likes

Thanks for your support!

2 Likes

we kinda need this for the upcoming va

Poor TAROM. This where the rule of the majority in livery additions really glows obvious.

Guys lets make this one happen

We need this livery !!!

1 Like

We need this Livery !

1 Like

As an Romanian myself, I would love to see this livery on the 737, been waiting for it since I first got IF in 2017

3 Likes

Let’s bump this!

As a CEO of TAROM Virtual, we deffo need a few livery’s on our aircraft just like this one

1 Like

Yessss I want this !

1 Like

Tarom B737-700
REG: YR-BGI