Tarom ATR72-600

TAROM ATR72-600

For my first ever feature request, I’m requesting the TAROM ATR72-600.

[Credits](https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9614039)

What is TAROM?

TAROM is Romania’s flag carrier and the biggest airline in Romania. It is based at Bucharest Henri Coanda International Airport (LROP). It mainly operates routes in Europe. TAROM was founded in 1954 but it’s origins are in 1920. Feel free to read more about TAROM here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAROM

Why do we need this?

First of all, the only TAROM livery in Infinite Flight is on the A318. The Eastern European zone is very underated and this aircraft would be very helpful to explore it. From the domestic destinations in Romania ( Cluj Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi, Sibiu) to the international destinations such as Sofia, Thessaloniki, Belgrade and Budapest. Second, we have to agree that this livery looks amazing on the ATR with that blue tail and cream streak.

If you agree that we need this livery hit the blue VOTE button on the top left to show the Infinite Flight Community that ATR is the best plane.

Thanks for opening this topic and don’t forget to leave a vote :)

@AlphaSeven hope you won’t get mad at me that I copied your feature request format but I really like it. :|

Nah don’t worry about it, looks great!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Nice idea, you got my vote 👍

3 Likes

I see you man with TAROM only having one livery it would be awesome to have many TAROM livery’s

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your support!

2 Likes

I’m going to see if I can clear up a vote for this. We need more Romanian liveries in Infinite Flight!

4 Likes

I would appreciate it :)

2 Likes

Wowza that’s a spicy livery, let me try and free up a vote.

3 Likes

A rare one, but I think you’ve owned another vote! ATR is one of my favorite, and I really hope to have it in-game soon! This livery is amazing. Honestly, one of the best I’ve ever seen! For a turboprop it looks very modern, love it!

4 Likes

You definitely got my vote! More Romanian liveries should be added in Infinite Flight ! #lovingtarom

2 Likes

Thank you! :)

1 Like

Yeah man you’ve got my vote

4 Likes