TAP Portugal VA

TAP Portugal VA

Welcome to TAP, the portuguese flag carrier, that is now certified by the IFVARB! This VA has all the real-life and historical routes represented in the website, that once global comes out, they can be flown. We are not afiliated with the real airline. Currently we have the two most qualified and experienced pilots (i think) in Portugal, and they are @Captain_Berto and @International

Our System
We use PIREPS so the pilots can earn hours and virtual currency salary. For a TAP pilot, he has to do the PIREPS after one or two flights, then he fills a formulary in the site, and the hours will be logged into a spreadsheet in which he has access.
We have also a miles club, in which if they reach the top category they will earn a virtual currency bonus.

When it touches to the salaries (it’s virtual currency) we even pay better than the real one, check the site to be aware of the salaries.

To communicate we use slack, and sometimes we use discord in future events, since it´s better for Verbal talk. We don’t require any pilot to have both apps, but it would be better if he installed just slack.

Our website

http://tapvirtualairlineinfiniteflight.weebly.com/

Our fleet in IF:
-a320’s
-b747-200’s
This is the fleet in IF, however the true one is composed by the a320family, a332, a333 and a343.

Where do we fly?

TAP has flights to more than 80 destinations across 3 continents. TAP bets on America, more precisely in Brazil, since the airline operates more than 10 routes to there.

-Africa: (Morocco, Cape Verde, Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Sao Tome, Angola, Mozambique)
-America (USA, Canada, Brazil, Venezuela)
-Europe (Spain, France, England, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Russia)

Plus I intend to reopen some routes that the real airline has abandoned, such as Lisbon-Bangkok

If you want to join this VA contact jo.sou.77@gmail.com or send me a Private message in the Infinite Flight community

8 Likes

I suggest getting your VA on the Database! Then pilots can easily access your Website and also is a great advertising… Congratulations on being certified!

2 Likes

Ok, i will ask them. By the way, it was approved by @Iceblue

2 Likes

I like the look of this! Good luck.

1 Like

Looks like a very professional VA, I used to fly into LPFR a lot so it’s good to see that on your routes!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, hope That you liked Faro and Algarve!

2 Likes

I am a very proud COO!
But @Narruto_Mieumieu is doing a terrific job has the CEO!

2 Likes

And you as COO of TAP Portugal

2 Likes

Yes, that’s an amazing job that @Narruto_Mieumieu(João Sousa) has been doing for the last months.
Good Job

1 Like

How many members Do you have?

For now we have eight pilots

You and @Manuel_Macedo are doing a very good job

1 Like

Been in this VA for quite a short time, and it’s a very good and professional VA,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.