TAP Portugal Airbus A330-300 (Retro Livery)

Hi there, I am back with the feature requests and today I am requesting the Retro livery for the Airbus A330-300 that TAP Portugal currently owns.

##Info:

##Airbus A330-300:
The Airbus A330-300 is a medium and long range widebody twin engined aircraft that is made by Airbus, it is in the Airbus A330 family and has a range of 7,250 nmi.Accommodates about 335 passengers and carries 154,000lb of cargo.

##Apearance in the fleet:
So SQ ( Singapore Airlines) has been leasing Airbus A330-300’s to TAP. TAP currently owns two of these and operates two of these. SQ is expected to lease one more 330

##TAP Portugal:
TAP Portugal is the flag carrier of Portugal and is headquartered at Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport that also is their hub. TAP is a member of star alliance since 2005 and operatores 2,500 flights a week worldwide to 87 destinations in 34 countries worldwide.The company’s fleet consists of 86 aircraft,66 of these are manufactured by Airbus and the rest are from Embraer and ATR that are from TAP express.

Retro Livery:This livery was made as a tribute to both TAP’s and Portugal’s history.The aircraft is named Portugal but it is not the first to be named like that. The first ever aircraft in TAP’s fleet to be called “Portugal” was a B747-200 that had the same livery as this A330 this also serves as a relembrance to the 747’s that TAP did own

[Source]https://newsavia.com/a330-300-com-pintura-retro-da-tap-fez-primeiro-voo-para-belo-horizonte-com-video/

I’d like to see the A330 rework (if there is gonna be one) to include this 😃👍
I think it’s be something I’d fly

6 Likes

Yep I would also fly it very regularly.

2 Likes

I would love to fly this aircraft Around when the A330 is reworked!!

3 Likes

Looks good! For some reason this reminds me of the Ethiopian retro livery…

1 Like

I think it’s alright. I do like retro liveries though.

2 Likes

I think they should first add the current TAP A330, and then add the retro livery, but I really enjoy it though!

1 Like

I have seen this one land from Lisbon at Newark (KEWR) when I drove by one time. It is as pretty as the current one. Would be great to have both in a future A330 rework!