TAP Portugal Airbus A319

Hello, today I am requesting the TAP Portugal livery for the A319,please note that the other topic is more than 3 months old.

About TAP Portugal:

Tap Portugal is the flag carrier of Portugal, It is headquartered at Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport and also serves it as a hub.TAP in Portuguese means (Transportes Aéreos Portugueses) that means in English “Portuguese Air Transports”, this company is a member of star alliance and operates about 2,500 flights per week for 76 destenations and 29 countries world wide.The fleet of this airline consists of 80 aircraft, that about 63 are manufactured by Airbus and the rest is manufactured by Embrear and ATR that operates as “TAP Express”.

Airbus A319:

The Airbus A319 is a shortened version of the Airbus A320 and is capable to do short and medium range flights, It is a twin engined and narrow body aircraft that is manufactured by airbus. This plane can carry up to 160 passengers and has a maximum range of 3,700nm.

The Fleet:

With the A319 being the most used aircraft in the fleet, I’m making a request of it because I found out that it is missing. TAP Portugal fleet consists mainly of airbuses and some ATR’s and Embraer’s but that belongs to TAP Express. They have:A319’s,A320’s,A321’s,A330’s,A340’s and then Embraer 190 and ATR 72.

Credits: http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/168681/cs-ttf-tap-portugal-airbus-a319/

Have a nice day!

Good looking 319. Don’t forget to vote for your own request.

7 Likes

I used to see this livery in MPTO when TAP used to have flights to Panama in the A330, sadly the route wasn’t very profitable, it’s a very nice livery.

2 Likes

It’s a nice livery, but more than 3 months old? That’s not old. I would recommend making a new request if the old topic is at least 6 months old. Some very old topics have resurfaced but don’t close.

It still seems alright to me :)

I agree with you, IF should have more Airbuses, ( specially from TAP, like the a332 or the a343) even though that IF is from America, in which Boeing is the dominating brand.
Plus the ATR introduction to IF and Embraer rework should be done

2 Likes

Yeah, really waiting for this livery, also the A330,A340 rework with TAP livery.ATR’s would be cool as well to do Porto-Lisbon with them.

2 Likes

Would love to see this in IF!

1 Like

I’d love to see this as well in addition to the SATA Air Azores livery for our Dash 8 q400 in IF.

2 Likes

Yes I would love those two too also be added!

2 Likes
this livery should be on IF !!!
1 Like

It is now on Infinite Flight! #18.3

Congratulations!

1 Like