TAP Air Portugal a330-300 (Retro)

TAP Air Portugal is one of my favorite airlines ever and is a major carrier of Portugal so it would be cool to see this livery, that represents the 75 years they’ve been flying added to IF with the new a330 rework coming. Now, I know we have a couple other Tap liveries for the a330 but I feel as though we need some more retro liveries in IF. So why not put it on one of the coolest aircrafts in the world.😁
Make sure you vote for the other Tap Liveries available if you’re interested in those and vote for this one if your interested as well.

Thank you for your time,

Nico

More info on TAP

Please let me know if this is a duplicate, I don’t think it is though but yet again, I could be wrong.

Amazing thread and livery ! 🇵🇹

1 Like

Just voted for myself lol. Thanks for the feedback

2 Likes

Sorry mate, only 1 livery per request unless it’s really needed, which, considering these are almost the same photos, is not.

Ok I’ll take one down

Just voted for this! It would be really cool to have two liveries of a not really popular airline as TAP! It looks really cool too!

Here’s a night shot of the plane btw

3 Likes

Saw it many times when I was waiting for my flight to Cape Verde , inside LIS terminal 1 !

I didn’t do pics of it but it was truly splendid to see it parked and to land :p

1 Like

I actually cleared a vote for this, not something I usually do for airbus related topics.

1 Like

yes please!!! we need more retros!!!

2 Likes

Bring the retro back to life

2 Likes

Thank u all for the support!!!😁

3 Likes
2 Likes