TAP A320 with sharklets!

Hello IF community please vote for this Livery I present the TAP A320 with sharklets, It would look much better than the one without sharklets we have right now and the colours on the sharklets are GEORGEOUS!. So please if you would like to see this livery in the game please vote for this!

55d9445a61dba179d2e4b3ac4751f96c36a073ee

I believe that even if IF adds this i dont think those colors are gonna be on sharklets becayse they dont really put designs on sharklets that much but it may happen. And im not a fan of sharklets at all personally i like winglets more because theyre more sleek to me but, put other people may like it.

1 Like

You have a point but I prefer sharklets then winglets cause tbh I think winglets look basic in boring in my opinion however you think otherwise. Thanks for the comment and feedback!

1 Like

I am trust level 2?

Yes, I just saw Basic and I clicked on your profile and I saw member. All good now. My apologies

Take care mate!

1 Like

Yea, everyone has their own opinion but, if IF put that color scheme on winglets that it can look beautiful but if theyre just white then they can be boring

I totally agree that they should add the sharklets but I also believe they should update the TAP livery… It’s a minor change but as a frequent flyer of TAP, I would be delighted to see that 🙃

One of the best looking sharklets 😍

2 Likes

I love that UHHHHH! please vote!

1 Like

Oops I forgot to vote ahahah it’s done now!

1 Like

haha thanks so much I am flying LPPT-FQMA Lisbon to Maputo rn on IF expert server with the a330 neo I will post some pictures an overnight flight!

1 Like

Have a safe flight then!

2 Likes