TAM Autographed A319 & A320

Hi Guys,

I’m Christoph, 20 y/o, and from Germany.
After coming here as a guest observer on a fairly regular basis for maybe a month or two, I finally signed in to the forum today and this is my first post here.
Actually it’s the first time I’ve ever written anything on any forum so you could say it’s kind of a double premiere for me!

If you’d like to get to know me a little more, please feel free to take a look at my profile, since I don’t want to spam the topic with the story about my whole life. However I’d really appreciate if you would visit my profile!

Since I’m the absolute noob regarding forums I probably will make a mistake here and there, therefore please feel free to tell me, so I can improve things next time.

I’m sure we will get along nicely, but if not and you might have a problem with anything I write, please contact me immediately, I’m actually a very peaceful guy and don’t want to get in a row with anyone here, because we all just want to talk all things aviation, don’t we?

Since some of you may already yawn, let’s get back to the actual topic 😃

Here are some pictures my dad took, when we were in Brazil in 2010.
We flew from FRA to São Paulo and back on a 777-300ER and had a couple of national flights in Brazil as well. If I find more pictures, I will post them in the future. All flights were with TAM.

That’s from the Sugarloaf Mountain in Rio. The A319 (I guess) is approaching Santos Dumont airport. Must be an awesome approach flying between Cristo Redentor and the Sugarloaf Mountain! Sadly we landed from the opposite direction.

I’d really like to know the story behind this one, so if anyone of you guys has a clue please tell me! This one has multiple autographs written on it, which I had never seen before. I remember, that I actually saw 2 or 3 other TAM planes from the A320-family with autographs on it. I assume it may have been some kind of charity thing, but I sadly don’t know.

This one’s probably the best picture of them all, the plane is just looking really lovely in the sun! The TAM livery actually looks very nice, too, imo!

I hope you enjoyed them, see you next time!

So long!

6 Likes

Na denn ! Willkommen im Club ! ;-)

2 Likes

Ah, vertraute Sprache, danke!
Schön noch jemanden aus D hier zu wissen 😉

1 Like

Thank you likewise ! But it will not be long until the message comes “The language here is English”
However, good to know that you speak the English language well, then I can ask you once in German what I do not understand. ;-)

1 Like

Yes, probably, if this topic will be recognised a bit more! But it’s just something very minor anyway… If someone’s bothered by it, just say it, we can translate it right away :-)

Of course, feel free to do so! Always nice if I can help in any way!

1 Like

There is definitely a lot of interesting facts, cool events, and nice people who are open to every question. The only difficult is the time difference, especially in the live events. (They’re really cool)! The boys all come from overseas, which can sometimes be late at night or very early in the morning. But good to know that someone is there with whom you can also fly at normal times.

1 Like

Thank you ! When the time comes I write you directly.

1 Like

Hi Christoph,

Welcome to the forums, I personally will try and answer any questions you have to the best of my knowledge, but there are number of people with a much deeper field of knowledge then me whom would be happy to answer your questions. Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thanks, don’t worry, with every topic I read, I’m more and more sure that I know absolutely nothing about aviation compared to you guys on this forum! It’s just breathtaking. I mean, obviously some are pilots, but there are others who are almost half of my age and they know so much more than I do…

2 Likes

Yup, that’s a bit sad, but the experience is just so worth staying up until 2am!
On what server do you fly mostly?
Btw, maybe I can ask you some questions regarding the forum in return, since you seem to have much more experience!

1 Like

Willkommen in der Community!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A few months late haha

2 Likes

Thanks guys!
Haha, yeah, actually a little late, but better late than never, right?
I feel a bit honoured by the replies of all you regulars!

1 Like

That’s what gives it one of the most challenging approaches in the world. ;)

1 Like

@Freddiefrogs
I quite believe it!
Would be pretty awesome if we could fly this approach in IF one day!

1 Like

Well, I agree too, but thats a whole new discussion…

Did you enjoy Brazil?

1 Like

@Freddiefrogs
Of course, wasn’t meant be a feature request.

Absolutely! Stunning nature and very diversified as well! The best part(s) were the many flights we had in Brazil itself of course :)
Really enjoyed the 12 hour flight from FRA to Sao Paolo in one of TAMs 77Ws as well!

1 Like