TAM Airlines McDonnell Douglas MD-11

This is my second request, since the first one was closed.

But I think Infinite Flight could add more Brazilian liveries, like TAM’s. So I think they could add that liverie to MD11, which combined a lot with the aircraft. Buy anyway, i think its a pretty livery for MD11

Vote for it!

Its a very good livery to MD11 for making international flights, and also, it will be good for the LATAM’s Virtual Airline fleet in Infinite Flight

Credits to http://www.plane-mad.com/aviation-photos/view/tam-linhas-aereas/mcdonnell-douglas-md-11/sao-paulo-guarulhos/29898.html

Beautiful airplane! It would be better if he had current painting.
But this one is very good too.

14 Likes

Thanks! But unfortunately the MD11 dont have the current TAM’s liverie ;-;

5 Likes

Nowadays it’s hard to find an MD-11 flying too, right? Well, it’s already been said that all companies that are still using this aircraft are retiring. :(

7 Likes

Hi there!
Please give proper credit to the owner of the photo to avoid copyright issues. Also, if you really wish to see this livery in Infinite Flight one day, you should vote for your request.

Thanks for your understanding! :)

13 Likes

They is no md-11 on IF at the moment mabey we can get this when it comes out

8 Likes

I like this livery a lot, and it looks like TAM did a good job cleaning it. The engines and fuselage are pretty much shining.

7 Likes

It’s a beautiful airplane, and it would be an honor to have you on Infinite Flight with this livery.

5 Likes

This is so beautiful and would work very well in the MD-11/DC-10 Update! :)

9 Likes

These heavy planes of Brazilian companies are missing a lot in Infinite Flight.

7 Likes

Wonderful airplane and the big company of the Brazil

6 Likes

This looks pretty insane would be pretty cool if Infinite Flight added that Livery.

7 Likes

It would be very good for international flights.

6 Likes

This needs to be added. We need more brazilian liveries

6 Likes

Nice plane!! I voted for it!

6 Likes

I just saw the update with MD-11 on my IF. I was happy to see the Varig Log MD-11F, although I missed the Tam MD-11 in this passenger version.

12 Likes

it’s a shame that this livery has not come up in the update, if we give more votes I think we could see it.

6 Likes

Yeah, you are right. Hope to see this livery soon on IF

2 Likes

It’s looks really good and I like your thoughts

3 Likes

Beultiful Aircraft, TAM is a big airline of Brazil.

4 Likes