Talking with passengers like Unicom

You can talk to passengers and crew like Unicom so you can choose from menus like (pre-take-off - after take-off - before landing) for example: ladies and gentlemen, we will arrive to Dubai intl within 30 minutes.

Like this

I’d personally never ever use it.
Id resort to IF Passengers if I need it.

5 Likes

I think you could take a look here.

1 Like

This feature can save money and time, also the Speaking is your will, not automatically

1 Like

I haven’t seen a need to pay money, I have most necessary features for the app. The only thing that’ll help is that it’s put a tiny bit less strain on devices.

1 Like

IF is sorta deprived of major features, such as more sophisticated warnings, callouts, PA, RAAS, and others.

But for now, if you really really want higher realism, I recommend buying the IAPS in IF-A.

Like this

2 Likes

You could add that to your post

1 Like

There are multiple third party apps that do this for you. I don’t see the need for this in the sim

@Tsumia if you don’t like it then don’t vote.

I personally would think this is a great feature because yes it will save money and normally when I have 2 apps open on my IPad IF tends to lag

1 Like

^^^

What will the third party apps do now that their selling point is in the main game?

A great third party app that does this exact thing and more!

They also in fact have developed the FULL AND COMPLETE VNAV feature and not just a half baked version with only the descent feature!

Just my two cents! 😁

1 Like

Also, @Al-Shawwaf your title says TAKING WITH PASSENGERS you should add an L after the A in taLking

When I see Aerobic Pitfalls I think of this, does it have another meaning in aviation?

2 Likes

I personally think I would never use it, but some people seem to want it.

I think other things have a much higher priority, but once those get added, you have my support!

I didn’t understand you

Your title said TAKING with passengers. @Tsumia changed it to TALKING with passengers. you forgot an L in talking

1 Like

😂😂😂😂 I didnt notice this