Taking airliners to the next level - Charts and more

Yeah the range the in-game fuel screen gives seems to be wrong as well. Ended up with way more fuel than expected on an 11 hour flight from Amsterdam to Cape Town yesterday.

where can I find those same charts but for other planes?

1 Like

Haven’t made them yet. The 757 charts are ready to go when it launches. Might make some a320 and a350 charts sometime soon.

3 Likes

Ah, you made them manually. Well, Im going to bookmark this :)

1 Like

Wow, nice to see the list expand! you’re doing a good job!

1 Like

Yeah so I added checklists for all the airliners as I’m trying to get people to fly the slightly older airliners. People are mainly flying the live-cockpit aircraft right now which is a bit of a shame since the MD-11 for example flies and looks great (it’s exterior model is actually more accurate than the a350 and 777’s are).

I’m now starting to face the problem that it’s a lot of screenshots for 1 post. I’m trying to find a way to reduce the amount of pictures while still keeping it as organised as it is now.

I haven’t even added the other 2 charts you can find under the 737 and 777 to other airliners yet…

If you have an idea of how to reduce the amount of pictures while keeping it organised, please tell me :)

1 Like

Simple: Pen and Paper

1 Like

Bookmarked!

1 Like

@Toon I can give you/ help you find performance figures and create IF modified checklists for the A350 and the A320 if you would like, although the A320 family figures would vary slightly based off of variants. With checklists I will just use generalized ones and not ones based off SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures, which vary based off airline) if you would like.

I can find all the data but I am not sure how you created those templates. 😀

Just PM me if you would like me to help!

2 Likes

*slowly adds to bookmarks

1 Like

Hey man , you have already done a great deal of good work
If it wouldn’t be a problem , would there be a checklist for c-130 in the future ? Thanks (◔‿◔)

1 Like

This is really helpful thanks!

1 Like

This is amazing! Definitely will help take airlines to the next level.

1 Like

Has been added!

1 Like

Amazing work! Will come in very handy! 😁 thankyou!

1 Like

This will definitely come in handy. Great effort

1 Like

This is just incredible. All the work you put into making this is just insane. What a great job!

1 Like

EXTREMELY PHENOMENAL in creating this for the community. I sincerely hope people put all your hard work in putting these together to share within IFC to good use. Again, PHENOMENAL job! You should be extremely proud!

1 Like

I will be using this for my 777-300ER flight from KLAX to EGLL tonight.

2 Likes