Taking a friend into space in 10 replay screenshots

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
FLYING INTO THE ABYSS OF SPACE
download

Today, a good friend of mine was telling how she would love to go above the surface of the earth and see what we look like from far, far away where few people have been and will ever go.

download

Well, today I took her on a special virtual journey away from all of her thoughts and troubles, into a world of silence and eerily quiet calm. It was a great way to watch the world go by and collect our thoughts on life, before returning safely to earth just in time to cook dinner.

download

I know “it’s a sim and not a game” as someone recently quoted, but if you can’t live a little and try something new every now and again with what’s available, it’s not worth trying, right?

download

Departure: YMML (Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, Australia).
Arrival: YMML (Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, Australia).
Server: Casual.
Editing: Subtle changes to light, contrast and tones to bring out the images. Absolutely nothing fake added or removed.

21 Likes

Wow looks sick from space

2 Likes

Wow wonderful to see the planet from up there ! :) Nice shots mate ! Keep on like that ! ;)

1 Like

Damnit Australia isn’t upside down…

1 Like

Hey! Cool topic, but unfortunately it does not follow the rules for the #screenshots-and-videos category. In these rules it states “It must not include any images that contain photoshopped features that are currently not in-app (this includes aircraft and liveries)” so, the astronaut last time I checked is not in the sim.

1 Like

It’s a stock reduced size style photo, just like I put on all my posts to break the format up. Never been a problem 👍🏻

5 Likes

😳 how on earth did you get that high

1 Like

I think that applies to in Infinite Flight photos and not on the forum…

4 Likes

YOU’VE SUCCESSFULLY BROKEN THE GAME! How though?

1 Like

It’s a glitch that allows you to do so. I think there have been many posts/ discussions about and how to, so I won’t replicate the info again for the greater good. Have a look around for more info on it if you like 😎

lol been to space b4 with the fighter jet constantly spinning haha

1 Like

Even in space, Australia is upside down :), creative idea, love it!

1 Like

I got to FL1100ish in a F22