Taking a 14 hour trip on Emirates! KIAH-OMDB trip report!

Hey guys, how’s it going! Today I am gonna take an early morning flight and red eye to Dubai! But this time I am gonna be flying Emirates instead of British Airways since I have been staying in Houston for the past week! This flight was absolutely amazing in the Emirates business class with a nice luxury private suite! This flight was perfect and comfortable with hardly any turbulence except we did hit a small patch of wind as we flew over Sweden but other that we had good visibility on takeoff and landing, I hope you all enjoy this wonderful experience just as much as I did!

Flight number: Emirates 212
Airplane: Boeing 777-200LR
Route: Houston(KIAH)-Dubai(OMDB)
Flight time: 14 hours and 25 minutes
Server: Training

Here is our plane! We are about to board at gate D07!

Here is my seat 1A! My suite looks awesome and so does the view out the window!

We are taxing to runway 9 in this beautiful beast!

Taking off runway 9 at 7:21 am, here we go!!

Dubai here we come! Goodbye Houston!

It has been around 5 hours since we took off, we are cruising over the Atlantic Ocean at FL330, as I just woke up from a comfortable nap and now I am eating some bread and chicken tenders and a fruit plate that the lovely flight attendants made for me! And I am just going through the inflight entertainment system as there is not mouth to see out the window!

It has been around 10 hours since we took off, we are currently flying over Latvia, I am eating some dessert and I just got done watching a few movies, since we are in our red eye now, I am gonna sleep until we land! We are now at FL350, we are landing in 4 hours!

Good morning Dubai!

We just landed and we are now crossing runway 12R, it is currently 8:28 am!

After hours we are finally here! Thank you so much Emirates soft giving me my all time favourite flight experience I have probably ever had, I can’t wait to fly your airline again soon to get back home! We parked at gate F17, so I am gonna get my rental car and go to the baggage claim and spend 6 days in Dubai! Thank you again Emirates!

I hope you all have enjoyed and have a great rest of your day everyone!

39 Likes

Thanks so much for the likes!

2 Likes

Which airline am I doing in my next trip report? Hint: It has a lot of blue on their livery!

• British Airways
  • United Airlines
  • Egypt Air

0 voters

1 Like

This was amazing to read through. I love all of the updates and amazing photos you captured! That is one long flight as well. I do not believe I have done that long myself just yet lol.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Great training for the long haul 14 hrs yikes 😬

Welcome to the long haul crew 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

1 Like

777 so awesome

1 Like

Yup! It is United Airlines, congratulations!

1 Like

Can anyone guess what United route my next trip report will be?

Hint: It is a route the United B752 flys a lot!

• KMCO-KEWR
  • KIAH-KORD
  • KLAS-KLAX
  • KEWR-KDEN

0 voters

1 Like

Okay vote now! It’s one of these two!

• KMCO-KEWR
  • KIAH-KORD

0 voters

1 Like

irl they fly the a380 but nice shots!

Thanks! I know it’s just they did use the B77L so I just wanted to use that instead, plus if it ain’t Boeing, I ain’t going!

1 Like

If it wins, don’t do the KMCO-KEWR route until KMCO is released to 3D. It has been approved, just needs to come in a future update.

1 Like

Here is the replay if anyone wants to see it!

1 Like

Love the pictures! Especially the ones at the gates. Hope you had a good flight

1 Like

These were amazing! Finally found a flight I am familiar with.

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone!

2 Likes

Once again thanks so much for the likes!

1 Like

Hey guys, just a small update, unfortunately I will not be doing KMCO-KEWR but please stay tuned for a United trip report though!

Nooooo I was looking forward to seeing it